jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #63 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or yelling obscenities, or continuing to chase her. :gavel:

Correct me if I am wrong, but during one of her interviews( maybe the ninja story) didn't she say TA was screaming but not like a girl? I found that really strange.

Does anyone know if the Arias family has ever made a public statement expressing their sympathy for the Alexander family, or have they been completely silent for the past 5 years?
Great question and not that I've heard ...

What time is the Dateline on? Anderson Cooper will be doing a show on it tonight also, at 10pm. This awful crime has just sucked me in.

My TV Guide says 7:00 Central Time. It says It will be about Oscar Pistorius and The Arias Trial.

I'm not a medical expert of any kind, but I feel like if I was shot in the head, I wouldn't be saying anything. maybe screaming, but I bet there'd be A LOT of blood coming out of my mouth.

He would have been immediately sent into some kind of shock from the kinetic energy of the bullet (which entered his brain and sent a shock wave through it). He would not have been continuing on with his "attack" on Jodi. Not only would he be confused if conscious at all, he'd have blood coming out of his mouth and sinus because of where the bullet lodged at. In no condition whatsoever to be threat.

Her story is horseshit.

:welcome:
Hi everyone... This is my first post, so I'm sorry if I do or say anything wrong. I have been watching this trial since opening statements. And while a lot of things bother me about Jodi Arias the one thing that really gets under my skin is how she is acting like an abuse victim. I was emotionally abused for a VERY long time. As an emotional abuse victim I can tell you we would NEVER have the nerve to act the way she acts on the stand. When Juan Martinez asked her about her memory and she said something about men like him and Travis yelling at her makes her brain scramble. Whatever! Our brains DO scramble when being verbally attacked, but it scrambles so much we would NEVER be able to say that! She talks EXACTLY the way my abuser would talk to me. That annoying double talk that you can't pin them down on anything. An abuse victim doesn't know how to do that! We are too scared, nervous and hurt! I get so mad when those silly people on tv say she is a victim and the attorney is being too mean to her. Nope, it's the other way around. She is the abuser! She abused Travis, she attempted to abuse Juan Martinez and she abused the courts with her false claim of being a victim. As much as I like watching the trial I mute a lot of it because I can't stand to hear her lies. I have a lot more to say, but at least I got that part off my chest! Thank you for reading my post!

---------------
:wagon: Hi, welcome to WS.. You will find many people on the forum are victims of all sorts of abuse. You can tell by the posts many agree with you as to Jodi. There are rules posted on the main page of WS.. you can check those out. We will all look forward to your posts.:seeya:

Can someone tell me what the defense's rationale behind having the gunshot first?

He would have been immediately sent into some kind of shock from the kinetic energy of the bullet (which entered his brain and sent a shock wave through it). He would not have been continuing on with his "attack" on Jodi. Not only would he be confused if conscious at all, he'd have blood coming out of his mouth and sinus because of where the bullet lodged at. In no condition whatsoever to be threat.

Her story is horseshit.

I hope Juan has the medical examiner on his list of rebuttal witnesses.
I wonder if that list was made public. :waitasec:

Hi everyone... This is my first post, so I'm sorry if I do or say anything wrong. I have been watching this trial since opening statements. And while a lot of things bother me about Jodi Arias the one thing that really gets under my skin is how she is acting like an abuse victim. I was emotionally abused for a VERY long time. As an emotional abuse victim I can tell you we would NEVER have the nerve to act the way she acts on the stand. When Juan Martinez asked her about her memory and she said something about men like him and Travis yelling at her makes her brain scramble. Whatever! Our brains DO scramble when being verbally attacked, but it scrambles so much we would NEVER be able to say that! She talks EXACTLY the way my abuser would talk to me. That annoying double talk that you can't pin them down on anything. An abuse victim doesn't know how to do that! We are too scared, nervous and hurt! I get so mad when those silly people on tv say she is a victim and the attorney is being too mean to her. Nope, it's the other way around. She is the abuser! She abused Travis, she attempted to abuse Juan Martinez and she abused the courts with her false claim of being a victim. As much as I like watching the trial I mute a lot of it because I can't stand to hear her lies. I have a lot more to say, but at least I got that part off my chest! Thank you for reading my post!

Welcome to Websleuths!

bbm I agree 100%

Another thing that gets me is the way she is able to rephrase a sentence/question before answering or changing or adding a word to suit the answer of yes or no before she will say yes or no. Hope that makes sense. Goes along with Juan's "did I ask you that?"

The rope testimony today got me to thinking that JA brought the rope to TA's house as an excuse to have a knife handy. And since TA never bought such a soft "tassely" rope, that is why she felt "compelled" to get rid of that bit of seemingly inconsequential evidence!

<lightbulb moment>

Perhaps JA's original plan was to tie up Travis...and then kill him while he was tied up. That would be the ultimate thrill for her and horror for him.

Her story is horseshit.

Didn't the ME testify that the shot would have rendered Travis unconscious? He said he may or may not have remained unconscious but surely if she shot him first he was no longer a "threat."

I really want to know what kind of "remote" Jodi had to return to DB. I never put much thought into it until someone mentioned a DVD player as being on of the things that was taken during the gun robbery at her grandparents house. I just have this feeling she took the DVD player she had robbed to DB that morning. Probably told him she got a new one and had not use for it blah blah blah. Later realizing she forgot to leave the remote. It's killing me not to know what this remote was that she dropped off!

Jurors have now begun to submit questions.

For 12 days of her testimony, empty basket.

Now that JM has completed cross-exam, jurors are ready to conduct their own.

I don't have time to look through all the posts, but is there a link to her email to him? TIA

It starts at about 00:59:00 I don't know of where the actual letter is posted...

[video=youtube;4O8Q2gXy_Y0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O8Q2gXy_Y0[/video]

Can someone please remind me her excuse to move to Mesa AFTER they had already broken up? That just would have freaked me out if I was Travis.

Her story is horseshit.

I was thinking it was more the bull variety! :giggle:

Being part of this discussion forum is therapeutic for those like me who have suffered through the KC verdict. I'm hoping and praying that there will be justice for Travis.
It really makes me sick to my stomach that there are people who see the crime/autopsy photos and still want to play games of all sorts to claim that this was a self-defense killing or crime of passion. My mouth gets tired simply counting upto 28. I cannot even begin to imagine what Travis went through.Are there those who are so removed/divorced from feeling not only empathy for the torture Travis was subjected to but also a need for justice? Seems there are a lot of people apart from JA who need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801