jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #63 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you telling me she said she stepped on the edge of the bottom shelf? I missed that. If that is what you are saying everything on the shelf would be on the floor. The floor was neat and tidy as the rest of the closet.

Yes. She's quite clear on this.

JM is getting as much information from her as he possibly can while debunking the easiest stuff. He has another go at her after the DA has tried to debunk him. Why would he want to put all his "cards" on the table for the DA at this point? No reason to prove or wrap anything yet. He has time and opportunity to do so later.

moo

I'm banking on this as well.

For example, he didn't ask her why she changed her mind and plead not guilty.

When she argues, he could play the clip of her promising to beg for the death penalty if she killed TA, which she now admits she did -- in a premeditated overkill mode.

What about juror questions for Jodi?

Jurors questions come after both attorneys are done questioning her.
Monday Nurmi will ask on redirect, if need be Juan will ask on recross .. etc...

Turner Media which is the company for both of those. Maybe they can find another spot for her.

This is the email I wrote...feel free to tweak/copy,/share anything:

Dear Headline News,

I am writing to express my extreme disappointment with the news that In Session has been cancelled and Beth Karas will no longer be working with the network.

I've been watching trials with Beth reporting on them for the entire 19 years she's been with Turner Media and Court TV before that. She is by far the best trial reporter they have ever had. She is universally liked and trusted and breaks down trials for viewers making them more understandable and interesting.

Please can't you find a way for her to keep reporting trials on your network?

There are millions of viewers interested in big cases and participating in the legal system by viewing them live on TV. All of the CNN HLN shows are about big trials these days. I understand Nancy Grace has the highest ratings and her show is primarily about trials. This is a huge loss to this viewership. And a huge loss to me personally.

As the surviving sister of a homicide victim and having navigated the legal system for years with our case, I think removing this access to the public is just heartbreaking.

Please reconsider and please find a way to keep Beth Karas covering trials for her thousands and thousands of fans who will suffer a great loss without her professionalism and insights shared.

Thank you for your consideration,

(my name)

where can one send a letter?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Are you telling me she said she stepped on the edge of the bottom shelf? I missed that. If that is what you are saying everything on the shelf would be on the floor. The floor was neat and tidy as the rest of the closet.

Yeah I don't buy that she was ever in the closet. It's too undisturbed. Anyone in such a panic wouldn't care to leave it so tidy.

IMHO the closet scene never played out.

Jodi also mentions during cross that she stepped on the edge (to explain why nothing was disturbed). That would probably make it even worse.
Travis didn't own a gun, so stepping on a closet shelf is irrelevant. Another lie from the monster ...

mebbe. it would give them a rationale, however implausible, on why the use of 2 weapons and why she didn't see any blood on Travis after she shot him.

That makes no sense at all, also there is NO WAY someone is shot in the forehead and they are not bleeding profusely immediately afterward.
Enough blood for even a near sighted person to see.

Hi everyone... This is my first post, so I'm sorry if I do or say anything wrong. I have been watching this trial since opening statements. And while a lot of things bother me about Jodi Arias the one thing that really gets under my skin is how she is acting like an abuse victim. I was emotionally abused for a VERY long time. As an emotional abuse victim I can tell you we would NEVER have the nerve to act the way she acts on the stand. When Juan Martinez asked her about her memory and she said something about men like him and Travis yelling at her makes her brain scramble. Whatever! Our brains DO scramble when being verbally attacked, but it scrambles so much we would NEVER be able to say that! She talks EXACTLY the way my abuser would talk to me. That annoying double talk that you can't pin them down on anything. An abuse victim doesn't know how to do that! We are too scared, nervous and hurt! I get so mad when those silly people on tv say she is a victim and the attorney is being too mean to her. Nope, it's the other way around. She is the abuser! She abused Travis, she attempted to abuse Juan Martinez and she abused the courts with her false claim of being a victim. As much as I like watching the trial I mute a lot of it because I can't stand to hear her lies. I have a lot more to say, but at least I got that part off my chest! Thank you for reading my post!

:welcome4: News Mag, so glad you decided to join us! Excellent post.
So sorry you had to go thru the abuse you did. :hug:

That makes no sense at all, also there is NO WAY someone is shot in the forehead and they are not bleeding profusely immediately afterward.
Enough blood for even a near sighted person to see.

I'm not a medical expert of any kind, but I feel like if I was shot in the head, I wouldn't be saying anything. maybe screaming, but I bet there'd be A LOT of blood coming out of my mouth.

Jodi's email to the already dead Travis is telling.

She talks about Cancun--strange, since she insists she DID NOT CARE ABOUT CANCUN & the fact he wasn't taking her. She refers to the trip in a carefree way in that email--which makes me believe she felt just the opposite. Esp. since she incessantly talks about other trips she thought the two of them were going to make together--Oregon, Crater Lake, etc.

She also mentions crashing at his house while he's in Cancun with Mimi. And sleeping in his bed. That is psycho. She is desperately trying to control the situation with being left out of Cancun by setting up camp in his house & being there the second he returns.

I think that she wanted to go to Cancun very badly, and if she couldn't, she wanted to stay in his home and bed until he returned. I think Travis said no to both, and this enraged her. He probably told her no on a phone call prompting her to set into action all the premeditation--gas cans, hair, turned off cell phone, etc.

She constantly talks of being "officially" broken up with Travis--but they still met almost daily and had sex. This allows her to control his relationships with other women since even if he's dating someone, Jodi is taking care of the sexual aspect herself.

She feels superior doing this--she feels that Travis sees her as a sex goddess, so they will always be connected by this sex. She also tries to control who he travels with--she's decided that she will be his only travel companion & she refers to that '1000 places' book very often. On top of that, she uses "friendship" to justify living in his home and sleeping in his bed. Another control thing.

I think her motive for the killing was the realization that Travis was cutting her out of all these activities. (Maybe not the sex, I'm not sure)

I know there is no court until Monday, so this will give me time to read thru all of the posters thoughts. So much for me not getting involved with this trial--I kne it would not last, lol.

My biggest concern with this trial is a rewind of Casey Anthony. We all have every reason to believe this is a slam dunk, and JM has done a masterful job of cross with JA. Especially considering how obstinate and disagreeable as she was.

I wonder if anyone of us could have been patient enough to ask the same question 15 times and JA still not get it. He never once went for her throat--which I know I would have.

They say it is difficult to get a death sentence for a women, especially one that is considered "pretty". I can already hear your screams--"SHE IS NOT PRETTY" let alone JVM beautiful........but look at the pictures of her when she was a blonde and not made to look like a librarian with no life. IMOO, she is Very pretty--hate to say it.

Everything you are saying points to an evil, vindictive, Psychopath who brutally slaughtered Travis, and it was premeditated. I worry since that is exactly what most of us thought about Casey Anthony, albeit the confession to murder. Yet look what happened, I must say my faith in the judicial system prevents me from believing these jurors will give her the death penalty.
Hell they could come back with a NOT Guilty Verdict, LOL!

Jodi's email to the already dead Travis is telling.

She talks about Cancun--strange, since she insists she DID NOT CARE ABOUT CANCUN & the fact he wasn't taking her. She refers to the trip in a carefree way in that email--which makes me believe she felt just the opposite. Esp. since she incessantly talks about other trips she thought the two of them were going to make together--Oregon, Crater Lake, etc.

She also mentions crashing at his house while he's in Cancun with Mimi. And sleeping in his bed. That is psycho. She is desperately trying to control the situation with being left out of Cancun by setting up camp in his house & being there the second he returns.

I think that she wanted to go to Cancun very badly, and if she couldn't, she wanted to stay in his home and bed until he returned. I think Travis said no to both, and this enraged her. He probably told her no on a phone call prompting her to set into action all the premeditation--gas cans, hair, turned off cell phone, etc.

She constantly talks of being "officially" broken up with Travis--but they still met almost daily and had sex. This allows her to control his relationships with other women since even if he's dating someone, Jodi is taking care of the sexual aspect herself.

She feels superior doing this--she feels that Travis sees her as a sex goddess, so they will always be connected by this sex. She also tries to control who he travels with--she's decided that she will be his only travel companion & she refers to that '1000 places' book very often. On top of that, she uses "friendship" to justify living in his home and sleeping in his bed. Another control thing.

I think her motive for the killing was the realization that Travis was cutting her out of all these activities. (Maybe not the sex, I'm not sure)

I don't have time to look through all the posts, but is there a link to her email to him? TIA

Yeah I don't buy that she was ever in the closet. It's too undisturbed. Anyone in such a panic wouldn't care to leave it so tidy.

IMHO the closet scene never played out.

Also - anyone who has this kind of shelving knows they are usually constructed of particleboard and they will not hold much weight at all. If a 115lb woman stepped on one if those shelves I say the shelf would have cracked or the peg would have broken.

Only time ja was in that closet is when she left the scene.

This came up on the armchair discussion thread. I didn't think my followup belonged there so I've moved it here. Hope that is okay...

That's an interesting discussion point for parents reading this. While I could never justify such a heinous activity, I think I would show up in court for my child. I've always told them that I'd love them unconditionally and I believe that I would. I don't think that showing support for the child equates to approving of their actions.

Does anyone know if the Arias family has ever made a public statement expressing their sympathy for the Alexander family, or have they been completely silent for the past 5 years?

A sincere question: Have some people from the Jodi-is-innocent website come over here?

I'm not a medical expert of any kind, but I feel like if I was shot in the head, I wouldn't be saying anything. maybe screaming, but I bet there'd be A LOT of blood coming out of my mouth.

Or yelling obscenities, or continuing to chase her. :gavel:

First time I'm seeing anything about this case in the MSM. The Today Show has a segment on now.

Tonight there is a special Dateline about the case.

What time is the Dateline on? Anderson Cooper will be doing a show on it tonight also, at 10pm. This awful crime has just sucked me in.

They say it is difficult to get a death sentence for a women, especially one that is considered "pretty". I can already hear your screams--"SHE IS NOT PRETTY" let alone JVM beautiful........but look at the pictures of her when she was a blonde and not made to look like a librarian with no life. IMOO, she is Very pretty--hate to say it.
BBM - See Darlie Routier ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member