jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked a couple a pages ago but it got lost with all the greetings so I'll ask again. Has it been looked into whether Jodi obtained a passport? (you do need one for Cancun, right)

I just can't help but think what went wrong. I think Jodi had the intentions on killing Travis IF............
Now the question is 'if' what?

So I wonder if she wanted him to changed his mind about letting Jodi go with him. I mean, why did she purchase a bottle of Sunblock at Walmart? Skin care seems like the last thing to be concerned when on a road trip to 'Utah'.

I wanted to let y'all know that you can listen to HLN on Sirius Radio channel 116 in the car. But, even better than that, if you have Sirius in your car, you can ALSO listen to it via the internet. So you can log in at work and listen to HLN all morning, then listen to it in your car on the way home for lunch, then watch it on TV at home at lunchtime, then listen to it in the car on the way back to work, then listen to it all afternoon on your PC at work, then listen to it in the car on the way home...before you can finally just settle in and watch it on TV.

Or maybe that's just me.

OOH, Vinnie wrote an article on HLN. I'll find it and post it later - don't want to miss the trial.

OT...why is KC dressed the way she is in the latest photos?

I have a question from a few days back. On Thursdays testimony, people were saying the "finger thing" is a huge bombshell. I know she said she hurt her finger but why was it such a bombshell?

Her self defense claim rests on the fact that she had been abused by Travis in the past. ALL evidence to this is just Jodi telling uncorroborated stories, including one which includes Travis kicking her and breaking her finger that never got medically treated. She's stuck to that all the time on the stand.

Although, it's clear that same finger was injured in the murder. Her bloody handprint was on the wall, she showed up with bandaids on that finger (and others) to Utah, she even told FLores she injured that finger in the "attack" by the Ninjas. She's told many stories about that injured finger but has maintained in court it was broken by Travis.

Until last Thursday under cross where she messed up and admitted to Martinez it was "the only visible injury" from the day of the killing. I think she was trying to say she had injuries that were not visible from the nonexistent "body slam" etc. but in reality what she admitted was her finger WAS injured that day while killing Travis contradicting her previously held story that it was from a prior abuse situation.

It was HUGE to all of us sitting there as it not only shows how she can't keep her lies straight but it knocks out prior abuse, thus self defense.

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
WATCH: Reenactment: #JodiArias gets body slammed! http://ow.ly/ikDpE What would you #AskJodiArias? Watch live with me at 3p ET!

In Session isn't covering it. And nobody else seems to be either. :waitasec:

HLN said they were covering it. They keep showing blurbs, but they won't just keep the seal up there. They have to keep showing other things, I guess, until the trial starts.

Poor Vinnie seems out of place with these women.

You do realize the prosecution is done with their cross of JA? Nurmi is up today to try to rehabilitate JA and her story. I doubt he will be hammering her on anything.

I hope today isn't too painful to listen to. I'm expecting a ton of objections from Juan and unfortunately, most of the time will be looking at their backs at sidebars. Since they both had their turns with JA, I'm hoping the judge will be putting her foot down and not let Nurmi go on and on...and on..and on. :banghead:

BBM

A lot more than just them. :innocent:

I have hln up, where is the feed? I don't see where to click, could someone lead me in the right direction.

Thanks

The feed on CNN hasn't started yet, but that's not surprising because they aren't live yet; http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=sitenav#/video/cvplive/cvpstream1

It should come on when the others do too.

I uploaded a video to Youtube of Nurmi telling Jodi to "Stick with that" and it's taking an unusually long time to come online. :waitasec:

I have a question from a few days back. On Thursdays testimony, people were saying the "finger thing" is a huge bombshell. I know she said she hurt her finger but why was it such a bombshell?

Because Juan got her to say it happened the day that Travis was murdered. She tried to backup on it when she realized he nailed her on it but too late the jury heard it.

IMO

I asked a couple a pages ago but it got lost with all the greetings so I'll ask again. Has it been looked into whether Jodi obtained a passport? (you do need one for Cancun, right)

I just can't help but think what went wrong. I think Jodi had the intentions on killing Travis IF............
Now the question is 'if' what?

So I wonder if she wanted him to changed his mind about letting Jodi go with him. I mean, why did she purchase a bottle of Sunblock at Walmart? Skin care seems like the last thing to be concerned when on a road trip to 'Utah'.

I dont believe anything has been said about a passport - and Im not sure you needed one to go to Cancun in 2008. I believe that is a mre recent law change, I could be wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaoskap