jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen it mentioned several times that jodi went to arizona to try to convince travis to take her to cancun. But the murder was wednesday, June 4. she had already been off work a couple of days. I think she testified she needed to be back at work sunday the 8th or monday the 9th. I don't think travis was expected to leave for cancun until tuesday June 10.

if she were to convince him to take her to cancun would she have just hung out, then taken another week off from work? not sure it makes much sense.

did she even really have a job?

You have to renew passports every 7 years, so depending when she went to learn "Spanish" it might be expired.

LOL how boy comical day , he was trying to kill me BS.
Between JA and Nurmi i'm going to be ill

I'm having a feeling this re direct will be brief.

Uh oh maybe I'm wrong...maybe he's gonna go down the whole rabbit hole of her murder trip. Please ...no.

" He was trying to kill me" Oh how I wish lightening would strike Pinocchio.

hope Nurmi makes this short....I want to get to the jury questions!

He wasn't trying to kill you? WTF? He supposedly lunged at her, she rolled, and ran to the closet and he didn't even attempt to catch her. Instead she shot him in the head. Where did she mention in prior testimony he was trying to kill her?

I can't believe this.

He was trying to kill me, so I defended myself. She's so full of it. Oh and her answering his first question that she did kill him is supposed to be taking responsibility for it?!? She is claiming SELF DEFENSE. That right there tells us she killed him. This is stupid.

I miss Juan....this is going to excruciating!

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer
Arias said she did not go to Alexander's house with the intention of killing Alexander, nor did she decide to while there.

So don't understand that objection. She chose to testify even though she knew her lies would be called in to question. What was the objection?

She said I killed him, but... I think JM objected to the word but. I'm going to ignore the obvious joke. :innocent:

Give me a break about her hair./hand......puleeeeeez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member