jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HA.. he had more sexual partners than her??
Even if it were true, what does it MATTER? When it comes to her self defense, which is about him attacking her over dropping a camera (ya freakin right).. then what does it matter if he stuck it in every (consenting) woman west of the Mississippi? It is so irrelevant.
JMO.

Her mom and aunt finding something funny again!

My guess is he has only worked as a Public Defender and was picked as her Public Defender...He put some motion in to w/draw from it as i understand he was opening a Private Practice. So that is why they agreed to pay him the Private Practice rate of $225 / hr. and not the Public Defender Salary of $55,000 / Year... so Public Defender cases just don't pop up on google. Probably all pled out sex offenses.

At $225 hr no wonder he's dragging this stuff out!

If my hubby and I start arguing in front of our son I'm going to say, "Approach please" so we can sidebar out of earshot of the kiddo.

Travis sais he had more sex than her--I don't think so--Why would he call her a nymphomaniac

Now Jodi is claiming that Travis had more sexual encounters than she did, but she just had been doing it longer? :liar::liar::liar::doh:

I can't wait to see JM spell out what she has tried to do to Travis' reputation during this trial .. can he say that in closing?

Really? We have to go over every time they had sex AGAIN?

sentences! Way to go!

His defense attorneys, Victoria Washington and Laurence Nurmi, finished presenting mitigation evidence on Wednesday, pointing out, among other things, Hardy's horrendous childhood.
Prosecutor Kalish's response: "Rodney Hardy is not here because his mother used heroin. He's here because he killed two people."
In his last words to a Maricopa County Superior Court jury, Hardy apologized for the murders and professed his love for Lien.
"I failed the very person who relied on me to protect her," he said tearfully. "I am very much responsible for ending the lives of two people."
But the jurors were not moved. After just one morning's deliberation, they brought back two death sentences Thursday, one for Lien's murder and one for Stanciel's.
Judge Michael Kemp also imposed two consecutive sentences of life with no chance of parole for 25 years for the kidnapping and burglary.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/articles/2009/08/21/20090821columbineON-CP.html#ixzz2MbflwrC4

I can't find one single case Kirk Nurmi has tried?

so, no coincidence that this morning they talked about STDs and this afternoon her "cold sore" is more pronounced...

i know that herpes 1 and 2 are different - but there is a misconception that mouth herpes are attributed to genital herpes. any juror could have that misconception.

ETA: not "attributed to".. wrong word.. but associated with... sorry for the poor word choice.

moo.

Nurmi's redirect really isn't all that hard to stomach...

muted. ;)

So sick of the sidebars! :banghead: Just get Jodi off the stand!

I saw on InSession today that the Prosecution will NOT be able to re-cross, so let's get her off the stand, please Lord. :please:

IMO Nurmi is a freak with this non stop sex talk.

Jodi Arias 'He bragged about it, bragged about it, somewhat'

Huh????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members