jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG she said he studied the female anatomy.
More BS trashing TAs character.

Is it possible for even Nurmi to believe anyone wants to hear more sexual details, or is interested whether Jodi believed Travis was a 30 year old virgin? Would that in any way justify killing him or prove self defense?

Nurmi we get it jodi is a big ol' wh*re

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I hate how she is allowed to discuss anything to do with Travis' sex life - we can't believe anything she says.

He had MORE experience than you but he read about it? Why read about it if he's had first hand knowledge!?

I hate this woman. I'm yelling at my screen.

Disclaimer: i believe she's lying and it was premeditated.

But her defense, as the experts emerge, will be that, after she "accidentally" shot him, he threatened to kill her and didn't stop pursuing her. Her last state of mind was therefore one of fear and a desire to defend herself. What followed was beyond her control as she blacked out or went into a sort of psychotic trance. There was never a conscious decision to kill or even harm in.

It won't work though

Did Nurmi just say without getting too graphic? I mean OMG can we get any more graphic than what we have with this witness.

Wow...she is LOVING talking about oral sex! I would like to slap that smirk off her face!

Honestly.....I think Nurmi gets off on all this sex talk. I know he is a sex crime attorney but ick, dude....your breathy long drawn out questions are creeping me out.

This is disgusting and intended to further trash Travis. Shame on Nurmi for continuing down this path. :furious:

This can go on forever, she can talk about what Travis said for 10 years.
All made up.. Why is this allowed

well that didnt go well. Travis had to 'study' to know what he was doing sexually. :waitasec:

I believe they're trying to establish that he wasn't a virgin prior to meeting JA?

just a guess,
fran

Yes, but why this matters in her justification of killing him in self defense simply escapes me...
:banghead:

where is Nurmi trying to go with this? Jodi had a bunch of experience with all kinds of sex-probably a heck of a lot more than Travis-but that has nothing to do with this brutal murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett