jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She can't remember JM's questions while he is in the middle of asking them, but she remembers Nurmi's questions after a sidebar? Can you say "well-rehearsed"??? lol

How come she didn't remember JM's questions when asked, but she quickly remembers Nurmi's and doesn't have to be re-asked?

Pulease!

I don't understand this judges rulings from one objection to another... it seems so random sometimes.

Was she listening to another sex tape? I dont remember hearing that or did I miss it?

Nurmi we don't have a year to go over all the people jodis fu**ed

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Oh no!! They're going to get more into the sex tape!! Please make this all stop!!!

Grrr Why does this matter? :banghead:

He didn't compare her anatomy to anyone else on there! He made a comment about every inch of her being sexy, or something along those lines, but I don't remember him comparing her to anyone. ??

I just cant do it anymore.

WHY does Nurmi ONLY want to ask about the sex?? Stop being a pervert and MOVE ON to what SHE did to TRAVIS!!!!!!!!!

Juan's cross exam did not portray Travis as a virgin and did not imply these sex acts didn't happen so what is the point of this?

Someone wake up the judge. No way should he be allowed to bring up all this irrelevant nonsense.Straight from the Baez playbook.

OMG she said he studied the female anatomy.
More BS trashing TAs character.

IMO if he did study the female anatomy just shows more of how caring he is. It tells me he was unself in the bed room and took the time to learn how to please whom ever he is sleeping with. I see this as a good thing JMO

Back to Bobby and being 17 :banghead:

What does Travis past sexual history have to do with

ANYTHING?!? :banghead:

Banging my head on the wall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the infamous words of KC."Make him stop, make him stop."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online