jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the point of this line of questioning??? Travis liked having anal sex with Jodi so therefore he deserved to be stabbed 27 times, getting his throat slit, and shot?

Thank goodness Nurmi isn't a dictator.

What does Travis past sexual history have to do with

ANYTHING?!? :banghead:

IMO Nurmi is a creep and likes this talk. Its not relevant anymore he brings it up over and over and over I think it turns this sicko on JMO

Testifying you have had anal sex with three of the four guys you mention kinda makes it .. :nevermind:

Oh my goodness! I can't believe this line of questioning is even relevant! This is utterly ridiculous!

We heard Travis's own words ... He says he hardly ever even pleasured himself before he met her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he said he NEVER did, in fact. i have no idea why the judge is allowing this. it's total BS and nobody will say this but HER.

LOL KatieDrDrewJuror looks as disgusted as the rest of us....as does everyone else in the gallery....except JA's mom, who's being chatty cathy with her neighbor

"Repertoire"? LOL. Repertoire of manipulation techniques? Repertoire of kinky behaviours? Silly Nurmi.

Anal sex about four times prior to Travis. B frickin' S!

No doubt about it, the Fognesia™ has totally lifted.

She recalls in graphic detail each experience with every bodily orifice dating back for more than a decade.

If she is to be believed, that is...

Wow Anal sex only 4 times before travis. On that alone she should be sent to death.

tumblr_m7fgteLZhe1r1zs3i.gif

What is the point of this? To get a number of how many times JA has been butt *advertiser censored*****?

Cold sores on the lips are not the same simplex as sexually transmitted herpes.

Technically and histologically different strains, but 'the herp' just the same. If the virus erupts on the lips, it could come from other lips, genitalia, etc.

So she was a well seasoned butt-*advertiser censored**er .. moving on.

Seriously cringing and lmao at the same time! :floorlaugh:

...and pissed that she gets to continue to slander him this way.

I just don't even understand why this anal stuff matters at all.

The jury has to be pissed at this point.

It's like he has a bet with a friend to see how many time he can sneak the word in.

Baaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaar!!!!!!!! Did you use a little lube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV