jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole defense is so lame it's embarrassing. Half of it hurts her, the rest is absurd. But - that's all they got. Couple truths - TA was a great guy and he was banging his head against a wall.

Oh this is pissing me off and imagine what the jury feels with all this rehashing ! Days and days of this again will annoy them
Any thoughts?

Why is the judge NOW instructing her to answer Yes or No.. How come she didn't instruct Jodi to answer that way with JM... NOT KOOL!

this whole piece of testimony is absurd, especially because we can't believe anything she says!

Nurmi loves the words "oral" and "anal" - I'm surprised he didn't want her to go into graphic detail.

this whole thing is disgusting!

GROSS! Did she have to add "spit on his hand?"

She enjoys talking about this. I hate her.

Now I know why Elvis shot his TV.

(Thanks to a poster from Caylee's forum when that trial was going on)

How many freakin times can that smurmi say anal sex!!!!! Eeewwwwwwww now spit on his hand

OMG, she didn't have anal sex with Matt, but did have anal sex with Mr. Brewer and Mr. Juarez before having some with Travis.

Hey, this is important stuff!

Anal sex is all we ever talk about anymore.
Oh, now it is turnining into painful anal sex.

Nurmi is a pervert so he feels comfortable here.
All right ANAL SEX.......let's do it.

Spit on his hand?!?! I cannot take her lying more and more!

What does lubrication have to do with premeditated murder? I think he's confusing this case with one of his pedo cases he thrives off of.

liar_zpsd7a13483.jpg

Had to mute when Nurmi starts lying as much as JA. Man, this is painful.

Who CARES how many times she had anal sex FGS! WTH is he going with this?

Her backside was like the Lincoln tunnel. Anyone who saw those pics KNOWS it was more than four times.

She seems to have out of body sex. What does all the sex life stories have to do with Murder? She wasn't raped Mr Nurmi.

It cannot be true that JM cannot re-cross. Nurmi is bringing up so much new stuff. He has to be able to address this new crap. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV