jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roflmao! My son walked out.. He said he's tired of hearing about her and her anus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Not all the time but more than sometimes."

Who SAYS that?
:banghead:

"Not all the time but more than sometimes". What the heck does that mean??

More painful than getting stabbed 28 times? Getting your throat slit from ear to ear???????????????????????????????????????

sometimes or all the time but not every time, this time or that time, yes and no, all the time a little and not a lot except for some time. On this level or that level? did you spit on your feet too?

My question as a juror would be, "SO, What is your point Nurmi? Who cares - seriously this is just so silly, they are beating a dead horse. Forget the sex and get to the slaughter, explain that one!

They never will get to the slaughter, she can't remember any of it, but they are beating it to death and I am sure the jurors are really sick to death of her sex life. JA seems so proud of herself with all her experiences and talking if over and over, but I just don't see this overkill going over well with the jurors.

This was so bad the first time through now I just want to puke. As far as I'm concern you can't believe anything JA says, she has just lied too much and to me nothing she says is the truth.

She says it was painful.... she forgot we have all seen those pictures... LIAR

Nurmi strolls around like he's about to ask a thought provoking question and then he asks something about sex..smh

This is getting ridiculous. Nurmi is getting off on this, imo. It's like he wants to know details of every time she ever had sex.

why is he getting to do direct all over again? i thought he could only cross on things JM brought up in cross?
we're back to the baptism??

ok, back on mute. i can't listen to this anymore. i knew i shouldn't have turned it on. :furious:

Not only did she get it in the end, the jury's going to get her in the end.

She is so lying! She loved it and I think it was her chose in position.

Whether she enjoyed it sometimes or all the time...either way she enjoyed it!
-----------

I see I made a wise decision checking out after only a half hour this morning. This is the same crap from the first 8 days on direct.

If I was sitting on this jury I'm pretty sure all i'd be convinced of by this particular piece of testimony is that she was just as into that particular sexual act as any of the men she did it with. If nothing else, I'd be convinced she probably suggested it.

Listening to her testify I now know what Travis meant when he said she was a pure *advertiser censored*. She was thru and thru a ho. jmo

Defendant remembers the questions after a sidebar, yet with the mean prosecutor she couldn't even remember what he had just asked half the time.

Yes! I made a mental note of that.

Well there you go "I liked it when it was all focused on me"

He no longer wanted that and you freaking butchered him!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Can the Judge call a violation of our civil rights as she is repeating her entire first 9 days and we are going to need a Therapist after this.

Sometimes I liked it, sometimes I didn't .. it made me feel good to make him feel good, and he had all his attention focussed on me.

Back to the Toblerone testimony .. hells yeah!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett