jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Minor4th is with us so here is a question:
since Nurmi brought in new photos (cut fingers) doesn't that open the door for JM to re-cross

Who's Brewer?

tia
fran

Darryl Brewer the guy she was living with before meeting Travis. He is also the guy she borrowed the two gas cans from.

Did you notice she missed her cue and originally said a couple of minutes ago that it was pleasurable physically? And Nurmi had to bring it around again to remind her that it was painful.

So was him giving her oral sex physically pleasurable for him? What the heck is all this questioning supposed to prove?

Who CARES how many times she had anal sex FGS! WTH is he going with this?

Her backside was like the Lincoln tunnel. Anyone who saw those pics KNOWS it was more than four times.

Okay the mental image is scary enough.. lol.

I know. I don't know what he thinks he is doing other than proving that she loved sex. Travis did not have to coax her into anything. She was a willing and eager participant.

OMG. I can't take it anymore. I hate her & her pervy lawyer.

She got a Toblerone out of it, Nurmi.

Is your memory that short!?!?

"Not all the time but more than sometimes."

Who SAYS that?
:banghead:

Same person who would blab about "driving forever and ever" after murdering their ex.

Well jodi I for one do not believe you got hurt during anal sex. We've all seen your gaping hole, similar to the grand canyon.l..and you could get lost in there.

I find myself saying bull&*it after everything jodi answers

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Like StephaniePI said earlier. I think Jimmy Hoffa could be up there!!

(Stephanie - that was a good one and had me laughing for a solid half hour)

back on the proch naked getting facials

Sounds like a regular day at the spa

We know who L. Kirk Nurmi seeks as his clientele and what he's willing to do for a living.

Water seeks it's own level.

Oh wow! This is awful. So now the enjoyment on her part was not physical! I absolutely hate her for all the ways she has hurt Travis!!!!!!!!! :furious:

Even if one wanted to believe her that she only had anal 4 times, it's not every mans dream come true. So, it is really, irrelevant to try and imply it was Travis that was the anal perv.

Nurmi she liked it dude, it's not abuse dude.

why is he getting to do direct all over again? i thought he could only cross on things JM brought up in cross?
we're back to the baptism??

ok, back on mute. i can't listen to this anymore. i knew i shouldn't have turned it on. :furious:

Exactly, WTF is going on here ????!!!! Is the judge permitting this much leeway on purpose to lessen the chance of appeal ????

I really believe this is totally irrelevant now. All this micro-testimony the sex is only making her look worse, imo. She tried to use sex to control and hold onto TA. It didn't work. He told he to take a hike. She retaliated with stalking, harassing, hacking, etc. He called her a sociopath and the worst thing that had ever happened to him. He was dead within, what, a week? That's it.

Hey Nurmi, the pleasure she got was thinking she could sex JA into marrying her. Hello!

What relevance does their sex life and the times she had pleasure physically or otherwise have to her stabbing and then shooting him?:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett