jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok let it in. The jury will start feeling like they have been raped soon by this tactic...

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Now JA will act like she is so disgusted by this.... in front of jury, yet her words in this tape are all girl schoolish and giggly... she makes me so SICK!!!

If anyone was concerned about her getting Death they shouldn't be after they play this tape.

This will definitely get death. I'm certain of it now.

I'm rapidly losing respect for this judge. She allows monologues from the defendant that come from leading questions, testimony beyond scope, she overrules valid objections and is now letting in heavily edited tape as "evidence" I'm turning it off and just followig the forum, my head is about to explode

This is crap. And only TA's words are on the screen, not Jodis.

This is ridiculous........I am now n the twilight zone as others have entered before me.......I now join you.....

Wtf?

She's allowing this???? You HAVE to be F-ING kidding me!!! What a freaking joke. Nice job just trying to dirty TA up...abhorrent!

Ummmm I think that insulted my own anus and good decent anuses everywhere;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm truly sorry. I'm sure yours and most have nice anuses worth pampering.

Just wanted to clarify since I'm following only on WS...did she ADMIT the exhibit or just give it a number? I mean, she would have to give a number even to an exhibit she refuses to admit.

Thx.

She admitted it.

Judge To Jury:

Admitted Exhibit 509

Is a portion of another exhibit

Words provided to you to assist you as u listen, but (words) will not go w/u in the jury deliberation room

I think it's good that the judge allowed it. I think it makes Jodi look so silly! It's proving the point that it only matters what other people do, not what Jodi does.

Just wanted to clarify since I'm following only on WS...did she ADMIT the exhibit or just give it a number? I mean, she would have to give a number even to an exhibit she refuses to admit.

Thx.

It's been admitted , Jury listening now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members