jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait...is the whole conversation in evidence so they can hear the entire context?

Bet JA is going to start to cry.

Just wanted to clarify since I'm following only on WS...did she ADMIT the exhibit or just give it a number? I mean, she would have to give a number even to an exhibit she refuses to admit.

Thx.

She admitted it. She just told the jury that it is excerpts of a pervious exhibit. She explained the words on it are to assist them.

Taking my earplugs out now. Just gonna read. Nurmi and his client just surpassed CA and Baez in the dislike department.

Again...my faith in the judicial system...the juror system...is completely destroyed. I fully expect her to walk out of this a free woman and it makes me want to :puke:

Noo...won't happen. Remember the jury already heard the full context tape. So this isn't going to help defense one bit.

The judge has joined the defense team. Hope she and Nurmi and the lovely Jodi are enjoying themselves.

Plus....I'm gonna have a hot flash again !!,!,!!

Well, I think it's time for me to walk away before I post what I'm thinking about this whole circus. bbl

O/T while in sidebar:

I cannot *believe* they are not going to recover that poor man's body from the sinkhole.

Just hearing his brother speak is more than heartbreaking... There has
got to be a way to retrieve this man's remains safely - it might take a long time, but, come ON. I'm thoroughly disgusted. My heart goes out to this family. How horrible...

:eek: :(:(:( my prayers go out to that poor family!!!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I muted the sound. Their sex talk is soooo boring. Zzzzzzz

Poor Travis can't sit there and go through every one of her comments and give commentary. SMH

Jeane Kasares sp? just said that the tape will be very effective if the judge lets it in.

Judge Stephens,
If one juror decides they hate the kinky sex talk and blame Travis, then let Jodi walk, this is on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18