jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When's it over ? Almost right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vibrating Atoms!? OMG, now she's a physicist! The just needs to stop this carp!

JA saying TA was "beating off"...
She is so nasty and crude...totally lewd and classless. :puke:

she often slips out of her "proper testimony" mode and reveals her true self :floorlaugh:

Hi all, been listening and reading along fully clothed in my molecular waders all day. Not to mention having my nose plugged due to the offensive smell coming from the defense.

Arias has been testifying for two weeks now and she has yet to give us one fact that can be substantiated by either someone else or another piece of evidence.

this sums this whole mess up perfectly. juan should use it in closing.

imo the most important issue is missing. ja still has not shown self defense, she not shown fear for her life. all this filler is not helping her. jmo

So JA says that she wrote only positive things in her journal in line with the "Law of Attraction", yet she also wrote fondly of skipping Lonnie's Baptism so that she and TA could breach the "Law of Chastity". Riiiiiight! Nice legacy to preserve for posterity!

So based on this philosophy if you put out there that you, for example, kill someone..you might very well be executed YOURSELF in the future?

That is brilliant---thank you

'beating off'?

Where does she get this language.

When she slips things like that in, I always think that we're hearing the REAL vernacular JA uses. The big words and philosophic ramblings are just more of her pseudo intellectual stance she's affected. Makes e :puke:

what the ? is wrong with the left side of her face near her mouth and below her chin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo