jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
h4CD53A93

If she is so concerned about the church why was she having sex with him??????

i have watched this everyday i could since the beginning, after watching this today..i will not watch tomorrow. I would rather go pick up trash in the middle of the freeway barefoot.
what on Gods green earth does any of this have to do with her killing that poor soul. and just one other thing..the judge is getting on my last nerve.

Why does the defense lady go to the judge when she asks them to approach? She does nothing there but stand and watch and smile.

The jury will see through her act and lies, right???

Notice how quickly Arias reads through 5 pages on entries with Nurmi and says 'Yes' in contrast to when JM was questioning her in a similar situation. It would take 5-10 minutes for her to respond "Yes, that is mine".

my video is a bit grainy, does she have a giant cold sore on her bottom lip towards the left?
Sorry I have to know

I just posted that on the previous page. We must have noticed at the same time!

Can one of the lawyers tell me, please, why Nurmi is pretty much allowed to repeat everything he's said in direct!?

Grrrr

DAMN!!!

If looks could kill, we wouldn't have to wait for the jury! His brother is LIVID!!!!!

my video is a bit grainy, does she have a giant cold sore on her bottom lip towards the left?
Sorry I have to know

She sure does! Also known as Herpes Simplex I. I'm not a nurse, but that's what I've been told.

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members