jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If mormons were encouraged to have journals then where is Travis's journal? Can any Mormon's on this site, confirm?

Thanks,

Mel

Im Mormon and I dont keep a journal. Its a good Idea to pass on to your family...they recomennd it but, no biggie if you dont. She doesnt know squat about anything..wanna smack her!!

I am seeing the trial differently than most so I will say little.

I can't take any more! These stupid questions from Nurmi is a waste of time. Who cares that she ripped pages out of her own diary?? The fact is she killed TA.. There is no evidence he attacted her at all. only what she said and we all know she is a lier...

She didn't want to write anything in her journal that would compromise Travis, yet everyday on the stand she drives another nail into his reputation.

This chick is WHACK!

Do we have any knowledge on how her family feels about this? Are they supporting her?

I just can't imagine talking about anal sex, hearing phone sex tapes, etc in front of my mother.

Notice how quickly Arias reads through 5 pages on entries with Nurmi and says 'Yes' in contrast to when JM was questioning her in a similar situation. It would take 5-10 minutes for her to respond "Yes, that is mine".

Miraculous, isn't it??????? :banghead:

Man, she deserves the death penalty just for the hell she's put his family through these last couple of weeks alone.

Not sure how much more I can take of this SCANDALOUS (EXPLETIVE). Never have I seen a more disgusting excuse for a human being. Hope I never have to see anything like it again!!!

Whooo hoooo!

Go Juan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads