jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Help! Are you guys seeing something? Mine link is frozen!

Jodi's finger has been through a lot.
She breaks glasses wherever she goes.
Jodi can look like she has a normal finger, or she can bend it funny.
See the pic of her bloody finger.
It's been sliced and diced, and still she manages to kill a man.

Is that what defense is getting at?

Her finger hasn't been through near as much as her other body parts. Know what I mean?

Just wanted to jump in here and ask a quick question.

Does anyone know when this picture was taken and has either the prosecution or the defense brought up the band-aids on her left fingers? I just noticed it myself today looking through photos.

ariass_zps4d147f56.jpg

By the way, you may see me "Thank" alot but don't post much because you guys say what I feeeeel:great: so no need to post. But I thank you all and enjoy reading what you post so much. So glad to be part of this wonderful group. :rocker:

This picture was taken in June 2008.

we're back

why does the judge look like she's stifling a laugh? lol maybe she's reading websleuths to keep her occupied haha

From Alyce's website:
"Women may hit their male partners, but infrequently batter them, because battering or abuse includes a pattern of coercion, intimidation and control, which is less frequently present in female-to-male aggression."

Hmmm.....

She qualifies that it doesn't pertain to GLBT relationships, just hetero...
It may be rare, but that is what she is dealing with in Jodi. I hope JM mops the floor with her. I can't believe with a career like that, she would do such an injustice to true DV victims.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::great:
Lol toofunny

Oceanblueeyes - thanks for the felony murder explanation. I was wondering what the premis was. Now i remember the pnuemonic device they taught us in law school for felony murder - it's a murder committed in connection with Battery, Assault, Rape, Kidnapping -- aka B.A.R.K. - and my law professor actually would bark at us so we wouldn't forget - random but lol!!

Anybody watching HLN? Vinnie and Mike just did a reenactment of the body-slam in the bathroom using a "dummy" Jodi. Hilarious!

Now there's a product that would sell. I want a "dummy Jodi" to bodyslam.

I love it when the judge smiles :)

Juan and Flores sharing a laugh over something :)

lots if heads in the way and what seems like signals from judge stephens..

Wonder what the judge was smiling at...she also looked like she was hearing a song in her head....she was kinda bobbing her head a little....

If I were Juan I would sit and smile at her the entire time.

One of my absolute favorite movies ever!!! It also scared me away from ever wanting to serve on a jury.

I'm eager to watch it but I think I'll wait till after this trial to do so. After the guilty verdict.

Oh my gosh. That's terrible. Hope your DH has been able to heal from that.

JM will make mince-meat out of the defense witness.

Thank you .. I could tell you stories about her that would make your head spin .. there are some scary women out there.

Yes, JM will eat the DV witness alive, or get her to admit Travis was the one being abused!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member