jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone give me a rundown of what's happened after the lunch break? I had to miss watching it.

Yay Juan- he is like a big breath of oxygen being administered to a drowning, oxygen deprived scuba diver, at the very last moment before unconsciousness takes over and slow death occurs!

I was dozing off and Juan got up and tore the place up, I was like HELLLLLO!

HELP!!! Someone...stop the presses!

How the HELL did we end up with the Master Juan questioning her?

Seriously, I am not doing anything else, I am not THAT distracted! LOL!! I totally missed how and why he is now up there?

Yea I'd like to know too!! I blinked, (not hard) switched tabs to read here and bam... here comes Juan!!

This little tidbit from JM is our reward for watching Nurmi from start to finish. lol.

Judge looks like shes spanking the DT!!

The.Judge.Does.Not.Look.Happy. (IMO)

:guitar::guitar: Juan Thing... you make my :heartbeat: heart sing.. You make everything... groovy :flashback:

Prior consistent statements should not be admitted as evidence by Jodi to bolster Jodi's own testimony.

So Jodi finds the opportunity to smear yet another person today ,it's sickening!

AWWWWWW!!!!! Thanks Vikinggrl for that adorable "Kitty" Avatar--I almost forgot there were ACtual Kitty's --It was getting to be all about JODIE"S!!!

Vibrating Atoms!? OMG, now she's a physicist! The just needs to stop this carp!

After conviction I fear she will try to assemble an atomic bomb!:gasp:

She sure has been brushing up on her grammar. Does she have a thesaurus on her lap? Loves to spout off those descriptive phrases! Makes her sound so smart. :what: NOT!

Pretty soon she will have us all believe the Ninjas in black ripped the pages out!!

How did it happen that Juan was suddenly up there tearing into Jodi about the extra writing on her journal entries. The entries that were about her own self improvement and nothing to do with Travis. She didn't write or highlight those extra words. Juan is putting a stop to some BS.

We all wished for Juan and he came on a white horse carrying the sword of Truth. We wished it...this is how the Law of Attraction really works, huh.

How does it bash someone to play back their own words?

Neither of these individuals is very wholesome....let's just put it that way.

the context they are put in.

example: defence getting to play that tape all edited up and adding everything travis said and omitting jodis responses. that is hardly fair is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shablee