jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA says she writes in her journals "for histories sake" and "posterity".

Your sexual escapades, fantasies, lies and whack-a-doodle bull-hockey ... You're saving those for "posterity" JA ??
For real ??
Yeah, those nasty journals would certainly be something that she'd want any potential children/grandchildren she may have hoped to have read --> for posterity.
"My life as a Crazed Demented Psychopath" by JA.

No he gets to voir-dire (sp) the defendant because this law of attraction bidness is new information.

MOO

Mel

Thanks Mel!! I understand its new evidence not presented prior and needs further questioning

How does it bash someone to play back their own words?

Neither of these individuals is very wholesome....let's just put it that way.

When it's out of context, it's bashing, imo.
I don't think anyone is claiming TA was perfect and wholesome, but to play a tape of a conversation while only highlighting his portions of the conversation is very misleading, imo. Especially since the only person that's commenting on what was said, is the person that killed him.

How does it bash someone to play back their own words?

Neither of these individuals is very wholesome....let's just put it that way.

When they're taken out of context and are designed to make one party look worse then the other ... It's a problem.

The entire sex tape proves not only was it mutual, she enjoyed it and encouraged it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And sometimes you rip out a page cause ya need a piece of paper real quick....

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

voir dire of the journal entry.

why?

because arias wants to link the law of attraction to travis

why does she?

because she wants to claim that travis told her to be positive (loa) thus there is none of the ugly in the journal.

:twocents:

i missed it too! she sure isn't looking confident and smug like she does with mollycoddler nurmi

Kirm Nurmi should have called the Sears catalog underwear boy to testify "in that chaotic pattern that paper falls."

Looks like Wilmont is getting schooled by the judge!!

Any attorneys here - doesn't that taint the evidence - letting Arias see what the DT wrote on it??

Judge looks like Nurmi & Wilmott have gotten on her last nerve.

How do we know this? When did she do this?

It was from an interview by one of TA's friends (chris hughes I believe). I can't remember which program though.

Law of attraction....we're all wishing for JA to get the death penalty. That would be the most positive thing that has happened for our planet in decades. Thank you.

When he asked to voir dire her and the judge said yes...I inhaled my water and was seriously choking with noone her to help me. lol

How does Travis' family feel while hearing him speak the same?

His family loves him, supports him, and is not ashamed to sit in that courtroom bearing witness to the fact that Travis Alexander was a sinner just like the rest of us, subject to the same desires of the flesh that so many other religious young/single people do.

IMO, they don't care what he was into sexually, as much as they care about it being made clear what he WASN'T into (kids). Maybe they would feel different if he was in Jodi's seat, and Jodi was in the pine box, but at this point, his sexual preferences don't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
siblingminds