jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a drink and it's only 3:00pm here right now.

You are a better person than me. It's after 5 Eastern...close enough.

How does Travis' family feel while hearing him speak the same?

I think that they believe that their brother didn't deserve the death penalty for having sexual relations with that woman, and then realizing he wasn't that into her as marriage material. imo

Oh Poop....don't let her read something! It will take hours!!!

Nurmi is forgetting this jury has a life....they are tired of the sexual aspect that has no relevance to the murder....they got it the first go round!

He should be mindful that they may choose based on lawyer likeability, I know they go home everyday, but they want to get on with their life. If this is all Jody has for defense, I believe verdict will be first degree murder, she may not get DP, but they aren't going to buy this, IMO.

His family loves him, supports him, and is not ashamed to sit in that courtroom bearing witness to the fact that Travis Alexander was a sinner just like the rest of us, subject to the same desires of the flesh that so many other religious young/single people do.

IMO, they don't care what he was into sexually, as much as they care about it being made clear what he WASN'T into (kids). Maybe they would feel different if he was in Jodi's seat, and Jodi was in the pine box, but at this point, his sexual preferences don't matter.

This. I think you nailed it. :rocker:

From my experience, all viewpoints are welcome here and no one will ever be bashed or chastised. I would like to hear your viewpoint!

I've been here for 5 years....I've learned when its wise to keep my mouth shut! LOL But thanks for the opportunity. Most often, I am in the majority but not today.

No one in my family could stand the site of Jodi Arias when the trial started.....and there are many aspects of both the accused and the victim which are disgusting. But none of us see this as being a clear-cut pre-meditated charge.

It seems everyone here views it as obvious and wastes no time slamming the defense and the accused, while praising the victim. I respect the victim, make no mistake on that...simply because he was murdered and it was horrible. I feel terribly for his family and loved ones. I feel terrible for the Arias family.

Remember that this jury (and I've been on a few) has no idea what is going on in the media circus out here. They are limited to what they see in court. It truly makes a huge difference. I am curious as to how they are perceiving this case.

I do not believe Arias will receive the death penalty...even if she deserves it. I don't know that the threshold of proof beyond a reasonable doubt has been reached in regard to pre-meditation.

Well this is one conservative 44 year old Mormon who wants her to get the DP, so epic fail with me!!

Oh absolutely and high five to that! :highfive: I wasn't making a statement about conservatism or religion as much as about what it appears the defense believes about the jury and the assumption that shocking with sex can make them leap to believe the abuse claims. I know people are smarter than that and it's awesome to see that here too.

~~IMO~~

Jodi has emotionally moved on from her little oopsie of murdering Travis and is ready to get on with her life. This is all the fault of damned stupid laws and somebody else's negative energy put out in the Universe.

For an amateur, Jodi was pretty well organized. Covered lots of details. If ever released from prison, I have absolutely no doubt she will kill again using the information learned from this trial. It's everybody else's fault she got caught this time. Jodi was already starting the 'cat and mouse' with the purchases of a handgun that would do the job the .25 couldn't.

When he asked to voir dire her and the judge said yes...I inhaled my water and was seriously choking with noone her to help me. lol

How did that make you feeeeeellllll? :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member