jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juan is like a breath of fresh air!!!

This is the real Jodi; crass, rude, and full of spite and vengeance.
I think it alone is evidence how little she truly ever gave a damn about Travis too. This man is dead by her hand and she never fails to reference him, or his actions, in the most profane ways imaginable.

But she loves him. :rolleyes:

I'm confused.. how come Juan is back up, is Nurmi done with his redirect?

Not sure how much more I can take of this SCANDALOUS (EXPLETIVE). Never have I seen a more disgusting excuse for a human being. Hope I never have to see anything like it again!!!

But unfortunately we will. The Andrea Sniderman case is coming up, and she's another whack=a=doodle.

MOO

Mel

I am seeing the trial differently than most so I will say little.

From my experience, all viewpoints are welcome here and no one will ever be bashed or chastised. I would like to hear your viewpoint!

How does it bash someone to play back their own words?

Neither of these individuals is very wholesome....let's just put it that way.

what's he trying to enter here? it's not the letters, is it?

ok - i napped all afternoon - did I miss anything good?

well, you missed another explanation of The Laws of Attraction according to Jodie.

Like it states it's ok to murder someone, as long as you don't mention anything negative about it.

The law of attraction. It's like magnets on a refrigerator. And vibrating. And anal sex. And masturbation. I was in fear of my life. I would have to record the vibrating and the universe and the anal sex and the bent and broken finger in my journal. It's all about eternity. I was in fear of my life. And my pencil was broken, and my finger was bent, so I couldn't record my suicidal thoughts in my journal. But then I persevered through the pain, and wrote about all of it in my journal, and then I had to tear out the negativity. It was symbolic. I had to get rid of the vibrating pages, because of the law of attraction. And anal sex.

"And that's why I had to kill him. It's simple."

(satire)

Pretty sure that actually makes more sense than the record, at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double