jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again she tears up and tries not to cry as she talks about herself.

Someone hit the eject button under JA's chair… Puh-leasssse!
I will bet there would be little reaction. People would just be glad it is over and leave.

How does it bash someone to play back their own words?

Neither of these individuals is very wholesome....let's just put it that way.

Because Travis DID NOT KNOW that he was being recorded, and this was not meant to be heard by anyone else. This was private between two consenting adults, whether or not this/they were "wholesome", is subjective and has nothing to do with Jodi murdering him in cold blood.

She wishes she could die.

Why don't these people kill themselves instead of someone else?

I just wish I could die.....blah....blah....Jodi writes that she is of little use to the world right now. Here it is all these years later and she's still useless.

Not in this environment, no. Thanks.

Yeah, people do get pretty passionate about the whole thing and can be angry and/or snarky at times. And I'm as guilty as any. However, I know lots of us have been watching all day every day and it is hard to remain neutral. I have a much different view of Jodi Arias than I did before I saw her testify. I tried to cut Nurmi a lot of slack but after watching him every day for weeks I am disgusted and horrified by his behavior.

I lost my connection to the board for awhile this afternoon and so missed some testimony, including, I think, a tape that was played. But so far I haven't heard anything about Travis or JODI's sexual behavior that bothers me. She's the one that's making it out to be degrading and abusive, not anybody else. So, yes, I have a big problem with her, and no problem with Travis.

Good thing that no one reads my journals ???? Thought she said that Travis read her journals ...

I actually think she wrote her journals thinking Travis would read them.

Who writes in their own journal things like "going skiing to the snow" and then perfectly crosses out "skiing" [can't figure out cross-out font].

She made it clear during x-am that she did not ski. So did she forget that while writing her journal?

Ah ... isn't that special ... she's taking responsibility for her own darkness.

:waiting:

So we are taking about the weight on her shoulders? Her worries that day?

Really? So if I have a bad day, say like last year when my grandmother died (at 103 no less) and then my mother was diagnosed with cancer that same afternoon...I should have felt homicaidal.

I have some catching up to do.

I am going to pull around the hazmat shower truck after today is over.

How do you know its a lie?

I agree this was a crime of passion...and I suppose it could have been self-defense. It is very difficult to prove and if Jodi had said that from day one, we wouldn't be here.

I am surprised that many of the women who have been hurt by men do not have more compassion for Arias. Not compassion for the murder but for more understanding about abuse and how it works.

I do not see the fear that I expected. That could be for any number of reasons. First, that she has not fear because she is lying...and that makes sense because she has lied a lot. Or...it could be because she is on medication. Or it could be because the threat is gone. I don't know...and I don't presume to have the answers.

I will step away now....carry on.

Because, as someone who was a victim of domestic violence and years and years of verbal manipulation and abuse I DO NOT BELIEVE HER. She reminds me more of my ex than of myself. That is why I have no pity for her. She's lying. JMO

Exactly Jodi, your responsibility. That's all, trial over, proceed to death row.

ok so let me get this straight.

he's admitting these alleged torn pages from her journal? and we know she wrote them when? for a fact?

really? is this right????

This is my impression. IMO: the exhibit Nurmi made a big deal over on Thursday during the after trial hearing was the journal. I believe he wanted Juan to turn it over to him, he ripped out some blank pages and had Jodi write them...

She corrected Nurmi on the date. It's not how we rehearsed this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV