jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people will buy anything!

Barnum & Bailey proved that eons ago. Yes, there are people who will choose to believe what Jodi is saying. It still doesn't explain or excuse 29 stab wounds and a shot to the head and isn't proof of self-defense (which she HAS to prove btw), but sure, they'll believe her stories simply because they want to.

Did we suddenly get whisked away to Florida, mid trial? I sure do hope these jurors are smarter but I am begining to have grave doubts about the outcome. :(

I was a battered wife who left 29 years and still stalked by exhusband! There is no sign of abuse from Travis!
How do you know its a lie?

I agree this was a crime of passion...and I suppose it could have been self-defense. It is very difficult to prove and if Jodi had said that from day one, we wouldn't be here.

I am surprised that many of the women who have been hurt by men do not have more compassion for Arias. Not compassion for the murder but for more understanding about abuse and how it works.

I do not see the fear that I expected. That could be for any number of reasons. First, that she has not fear because she is lying...and that makes sense because she has lied a lot. Or...it could be because she is on medication. Or it could be because the threat is gone. I don't know...and I don't presume to have the answers.

I will step away now....carry on.

She is actually very bright....

No matter how bright she is, she still displays a great deal of immaturity in expressing her feelings towards TA. Maturity and intelligence are 2 different things. moo

Also...having sex with a guy, and hoping that he will keep you, and then being rejected is no excuse for murder-and certainly not abuse. moo

3qye5g.jpg

I hope she touches her cold sore & they multiply all around her mouth & and start to crust & scab up by tomorrow!

:great:Hahaha... I went and got a pedicure a few hours ago. The sweet guy that does them is from Vietnam. He doesnt speak much English so we usually dont say much to each other. The tv was on CNN a piece about this case came on and suddenly he says in perfect english...She Guilty!!! Made my day!:great:!

Is it really helpful for her to show the jury evidence of her moods and her darkness? I would think it just adds to the belief that she shot him out of anger more than self defense.

Arias reads "I just wish I could die... i am of little use to the world right now through no fault of my own." bla bla boa ...

"All of my darkness is a result of my own creation..." well DUH.

This is all NEW so Juan gets to recross her on this stuff.

This stuff sounds to me like a MOTIVE for murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict