jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen! Neither will wooden spoons, expensive cameras, DVD players, spiderman underwear, journals, eye glasses, or anyone asking "and how did that make you feel?".

All I am sure of is that she deserved being beaten with more than a wooden spoon.

Yes, she probably had a lot of temper tantrums when she was a child, and had the ultimate temper tantrum the day she killed Travis. JMO

wth? did she have that cold sore before lunch?

Nurmi's just going over things she's already said and reminding her of her own testimony so she can elaborate on it.....as if we haven't heard enough from her. I might be done with this trial until we get to jury questions.

I just cut myself shaving my legs. (I have not done that in many many years) It stung, I imagine the pain for Travis was a hundred million times worse. I really really do hate this *****! Can't wait for the jury to take care of her and her lies!

So now we're going to hear about why JA wouldn't write anything bad about TA in her journal...

Wonder why she hasn't changed her glasses since on the stand.....weird

Rule Reminders:

1) Keep the religious debate off of the thread please.

2) Do NOT call names or otherwise bash the defense team.

3) NO OFF COLOR OR SEXUAL JOKES PLEASE

4) if you have a problem with a post use the ALERT BUTTON (do not respond)

Jodi looks like shes got a collection of herpes starting on her lip....

not poking fun, just sayin....

With her known sexual positions, it would not surprise me if we dont hear she has aides someday. If she dont get the needle first.

The fog seems to have lifted. :waitasec:

I just cannot understand her sing song-y, happy-go-lucky voice and smiling at the jury while testifying!

Does this woman NOT realize she is in fact guilty of murder???????

Now I've lost my live feed, again. Please help :) thanks

"He read about it in my journal." Puh-lease! She just slips that in and acts like she doesn't remember trying to imply that her journal wasn't written just for her sake.

I am an attorney (not verified but can be). I don't know what AZ law says specifically on putting herself in harms way, I am in California. However, the issue is the degree of force. My understanding is that she didn't have a "duty to retreat" because she was there as an invitee (a legal term that just means she is there with permission). Self Defense is only justified if she used the degree of force commensurate with the threat against her. In other words - you can't shoot someone who is unarmed. She could only bodyslam him. The jury will get an instruction on this. I'll see if I can find the instruction.

I thought Nurmi was fighting to keep this out of jury instructions. Anyone know if this is true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990