jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roflmao! My son walked out.. He said he's tired of hearing about her and her anus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The first day of the sexual testimony I was mortified in front of my 19 year old son regarding all of her exploits. Today it seems like second nature, weird..

Not a good move, Nurmi, combining anal sex and used toilet paper. Everybody just had lunch, FGS!

Oh, great.

Now, by comparing it to her, she's insulting used toilet paper again.

Get Charmin's lawyers on the horn.

I really might throw up if I were on the jury.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

OMG. I can't take it anymore. I hate her & her pervy lawyer.

All this does is make her sound like a *advertiser censored*....and attention seeking *advertiser censored*. I do not understand how they think this is going to help with the jury.

This is from the AZ State Bar website and is a portion of the self defense/deadly force jury instructions. I think her claim fails on 2 prongs - apparent danger ends (she has an escape route) and gun was excessive force because she was being "attacked" by a naked/wet/unarmed person.

The use or threat of [physical force] [deadly physical force] is justified only while the apparent danger continues, and it ends when the apparent danger ends. The force used may not be greater than reasonably necessary to defend against the apparent danger.
The use of [physical force] [deadly physical force] is justified if a reasonable person in the situation would have reasonably believed that immediate physical danger appeared to be present. Actual danger is not necessary to justify the use of physical force or deadly physical force.

I can't keep my eyes off of whatever that red spot is on her bottom lip. It's grossing me out.
And Nurmi has "silently" burped like 4 times. Ugh.

[video=youtube;RRJjPXqxRis]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRJjPXqxRis[/video]

why is he getting to do direct all over again? i thought he could only cross on things JM brought up in cross?
we're back to the baptism??

ok, back on mute. i can't listen to this anymore. i knew i shouldn't have turned it on. :furious:

That has been brought up many times on the thread today and yet no one has given an answer or clarification. Someone please help. tia

Is she giving us reasons for us to believe she is CRAZY?

I'm surprised her poo stayed in with all that anal. "more times than i can count" per ja (well sex whichever way.) But seriously, I had a gay guy hairstylist that used to brag about having had to have surgery twice because he lost control of the that muscle. For real.

:please:

Nurmi please get to the point and explain what your on the stand did on the 4th of June

JM....do you remember that Maam? JA....No

KN...do you remember that Miss Arias? JA...Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads