jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get back to Jodi and red riding hood will someone put up the photo of Jodi' sister dressed up?

Oh my god... I missed this entire exchange. Did she really say this... in so many words? Oh lordy!

That has been brought up many times on the thread today and yet no one has given an answer or clarification. Someone please help. tia

I think the topics he is addressing are loosely related and she is giving him a lot of latitude. JM objects and occasionally she agrees, but she is being fairly lenient imo.

Of course she didn't dress up with anyone else. She said she wanted to blossom with TA.

Who's Brewer?

tia
fran

Darryl Brewer - JA's boyfriend (prev. divorced with a young child) with whom she bought a house in CA.

She stopped paying her half of the mortgage a few months before she met Travis.

When she met Travis at a convention, she broke up with this long term bf FOUR days later so she could see Travis.

Jim%20Carrey%20in%20Liar%20Liar%20-%20Oh%20come%20on!.gif

OMG! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

LOVE that movie!!

Nobody believes this bunk.

She had sex because she enjoyed it. She had butt sex, booby sex, vaginal sex, oral sex because she liked it. Nobody is ever going to believe that the only reason she did it was because she wanted to please him.

so according to her she was encouraging his fetish for little kids by dressing up like a school girl RIIIGHTTTT

Only a narcissist would demand that Travis focus ALL of his attention on Jodi ALL of the time.

according to her they were either making fudge or fighting and she would rather be making fudge

Maybe it's just me, but if I was in a long term relationship with my boyfriend and he threw a candy bar at me after we had sex, I would say "hey thanks!" and unwrap it and eat it.

I am sure I enjoyed the sex we just had as much as he did, and I need some sugar!

LMAO!

This woman is vile.

Is Jodi gonna be cuffed at day's end and booked for texting while driving?:great:

Nurmi is So Hip: He just let us know that he knows a 'blo@ jo@' is aka 'BJ':rocker:

I gotta say, this is the trial that made it possible for me to utter the words, "****ing on her face" to my mom (she is also following this trial closely). It was quite the funny/awkward convo. :blushing:

I just found out both parents in their 80's are watching... :what: I tried to steer them to into watching Fargo instead! lol

I like doing things that make my boyfriend feel good that I wouldn't necessarily seek out to do unless it made him feel good... does that make him an abuser? Does that make me an abusee? I wouldn't say so! I like to pleasure him.. and I'm nowhere near abused. My point is: It isn't TA's fault JA did sexual acts on him for his satisfaction. In this case, JA is manipulating him with sexual control.
When he had to stop doing things (ie JA's painful bootyhole experience), he didn't shame her or guilt her. I have seen no evidence of him coercing her into anything against her will or making her feel bad for not doing sexual things.
MOO.

Aw, please don't try to make any sense out of this nonsense, imo

I love it when Juan objects .. keep up happy Juan :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads