jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jean Cesarez (sp?) just said this will be very effective, "It paints a very BAD portrait of Travis Alexander." (I think that's what she said - it's close.

Say what?

What is BAD about what he's saying? Anyone? It's a private talk about private matters... it's raunchy - not meant for all ears to hear... but what's bad about it? He's a sexually healthy, energized 29-30 (?) year old man. It's sex talk. Some to say it, some like to think it, some like to hear it, some don't like it...

ITS_JUST_SEX.

I didn't hear anything "bad" in any of that (other than it was unfairly and prejudicially edited. Now that's bad).

She's stupid....this is redundant....and anything can be taken out of context!
I really don't know how this gets in...
I love JM is objecting, I think he is speaking for the jury!~

Nooooo Judge. :banghead: You don't have to let yourself be spun around by the defense team. You would NEVER EVER have been overturned on appeal for saying, "No. I won't let the jury hear the tape edited to remove all context."

Thanks for being here to help explain this. I read on HLN that PAs are not allowed a recross, tell me it ain't so? This exhibit seems so blatently self serving and misleading.

Will they blame Jodi as you think or will they feel bad toward Travis? I will blame the judge. JM must be livid. Travis' family must be devastated.

They will blame Jodi. Absolutely will blame Jodi. They all heard the ENTIRE tape. It's just showing how she manipulates and twists words to her own benefit.

I hope the jury is going.. "Damn you don't need to keep tarnishing a DEAD man's reputation like this!"

Even though, for the record, this sextalk seems pretty normal to me. I object to the way Jodi and her team are spinning it into something dirty and shameful.

Haha the people just watching HLN are missing all this fun :puke: and have Jean instead. ;)

Travis saying "...by the way..." was on the transcript but not on audio.

we are just going over the same crappola as on direct - how can the judge keep allowing this?

ITA What does this have to do with anything? She has already stated that she was just as much into the sex as Travis was.

Who is going to let a guy tie her to a tree by a PARK :)what:), get her naked, blindfold her and have anal with her. She "hiked" around and that was the perfect spot she found. This is ALMOST comical.

Note to Detective Flores - check out "secret tree" in case Arias dumped the murder weapons and clothes there as a symbolic gesture.

She liked the bubbles...and the tootsie pop. Nurmi can't clue her in enough to get the answers he wants

I just can not believe that this judge let in a tape and video representation in that is heavily edited (cherry picked) to show only Travis' words and not showing Jodi's words as well. Disgusting decision.:furious:

Ok--Do some of our attorneys on here have any idea why this is admissible??
Isn't this prejudicial-----HELP!!

Laughing about the tootsie pop, not the pop rocks . She is disgusting.

Jean Cesarez (sp?) just said this will be very effective, "It paints a very BAD portrait of Travis Alexander." (I think that's what she said - it's close.

Say what?

What is BAD about what he's saying? Anyone? It's a private talk about private matters... it's raunchy - not meant for all ears to hear... but what's bad about it? He's a sexually healthy, energized 29-30 (?) year old man. It's sex talk. Some to say it, some like to think it, some like to hear it, some don't like it...

ITS_JUST_SEX.

I didn't hear anything "bad" in any of that (other than it was unfairly and prejudicially edited. Now that's bad).

thats ridiculous- no wonder she was fired from in session- really so he shouldve be killed then RIGHT JEAN>?>???

images

Can Juan make a clip montage of just Jodi speaking in a hypersexual, breathless, aggressive manner on that sex tape, and also play her "fake" orgasms. Really loud.

She was a whole-hearted participant.

And WHO CARES?! What about the bloody corpse she left? Does Travis matter at all? Do we need to know that Jodi enjoys candy in that horrible nasty vagina of hers?!

Thing is ,sex conversations between consenting adults are never meant to be aired in public. It's embarrassing for everyone. I think Travis just sounds like someone who likes their sex. Nothing wrong with it.

Will someone please tell me why this sex tape is so awful and makes Travis look bad?

Seriously, if this man wasn't dead and his buddies heard this, they would be cracking up. There isn't anything wrong with it at all!

This does NOT make Travis look like a deviant or anything else. It all seems very normal!

Just because YOU don't want to be tied to a tree and have someone shove their #$@# up your #%@, doesn't mean there is anything wrong with it! LOL!!

I agree with you, but all 12 jurors may not. Expecially older jurors may see this as degrating to her and as a form of abuse and it's not Travis who is guilty. IMO yes this is normal and talk I have done as MOO it is fun :blushing:
JMO

She sounds wacko saying ' his attention' all the time. Yuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth