jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #69*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
real quick before we get started:

Have we ever seen the email TA sent to JA shortly before she killed him? The one that his friends asked him if he was afraid she would hurt him over?

(if not,I wonder why?)

TIA :)

yeah well i'm tired of hearing that one too. no offense to you, of course. i don't think the fact that she could get the DP makes it ok for him to pull tricks like he did yesterday with that edited tape, for instance. i'm still appalled that the judge allowed that.

In my humble opinion, it is a disgrace that this judge allowed that edited tape to be entered into evidence and played in court. it is so wrong

Please continue the discussion here:

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200850"]jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #70*may contain graphic and adult content* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Hey! Being overweight has nothing to do with it. ;)

I don't think he wants to defend JA. He is obligated to do so and it shows.

BBM

This, and only this, is what makes me be able to stomach him. His appearance has nothing to do with his performance. His inability to speak without picking up the pen and putting the pen down time and time again on the lecturn, his inability to formulate smooth, coherent line of questions, his horrible habit of "okay" followed by a big inhale and then a sometimes unbearably long pause, his singing of the words "and" and "feel"...those are the things that make me question his ability. His appearance has nothing to do with it whatsoever.

MOO

I think the sex tape is ridiculous. I mean it proves nothing in my opinion except that Jodi felt a need to tape Travis for what ever reason and she played dumb. I think it is not uncommon to have dirty sex talk with your partner..I mean give me a break we all have done this right? Well at least a lot of people I know have done this, and quite frankly I have heard a lot worse and known people who were a lot more kinky than this, so I don't get it. I see no abuse. It seems to me that Jodi likes everyone knowing that her and Travis Had a sexual relationship that was hot and kinky..like she feels she has to brag about it or something. This is also why I feel that she wanted to have sex with him before she killed him because somewhere in her sick mind it made her feel good knowing that she was the Last woman who ever had sex with him and that he died afterwards in his sexual sin. JMO... Very evil sick woman.

I agree SweetT, and I'm so glad when Juan pointed out that these fantasies no more represented reality OR intent, anymore than did her alleged "joking around" when she threatened Travis with physical violence in her texts. By getting Jodi to downplay the sex tape content to mere "fantasy" he dilutes the poison of any claims Jodi is making about the comments Travis made about schoolgirls. If SHE is only joking around then by same token so was he.

Not looking forward to Nurmi's expert witnesses.
I mean, you can ALWAYS find an expert that will tell you what you want to hear.

Does anyone know if the state will bring in their own expert witnesses to refute the DT's expert witnesses? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!