jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #70*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Williams @chriswnews

Following up an earlier tweet: I've not seen the Alexander #Ovechkin #JodiArias juror take notes since week 2 of #Arias trial

OK...I know this is a very serious subject, and an apparently very dear man is dead.

That being said, I know I cannot be the only one who finds this all HILARIOUS!

I mean, hearing this stuff in open court - this bizarre defense making the prosecutor say things like "so ma'am, you say he wanted to tie you to a tree and shove it up your *advertiser censored*..."

How in the hell can this not be considered an extremely funny form of entertainment?

Then...after laughing my butt off, I remember someone is dead from a very violent murder.

True ying yang moment, huh?

Do you think that JM set up Nurmi on these journal entries...so that Nurmi would bring in more journal entry evidence that JM could revisit...as in yesterday what the jury didn't hear but it was in the journal entrybelow what she read, I believe it was

"Kill all that is not serving me, eradicate"?

So JM could bring that in at some point?

I know this sounds like a dumb question and were all annoyed and beyond at this nurmi and jodi exchange.
Is it possible these journals are fabricated? Why weren't they entered in earlier! Seems like something underhanded going on
Trial by ambush of poor Travis and his family!.??????

Did she just call the prosecutor "Juan" ????? Disrespectful b*tch !!!!

Please tell me I didn't hear that right...did she just say, "When Juan said"?

The thing is though, she has no oe to support any of these claims. No one. And they have HOURS and HOURS of her lying her butt off about everything so that it benefits her.

She's changed her lies, but it's all still lies.

she is now referring the the prosecutor as "Jaun" ....she is unbelievable

aw look at her smiling, she sooo cute and sweet and innocent

Her AMAZING MEMORY is back!!!! :furious:

I guess you have to talk REEEEAAAALLLLLYYYY SSSSLLLLOOOOOWWWWWW and only ask questions that benefit her for her to be a good witness!!

No way that is lost on the jury. It is SO obvious!

Well Nurmi isn't yelling at her like TA or JM. :rolleyes:

Did she just say "When Juan said" ?!?!?

I think that is extremely disrespectful to refer to him so informal!!! Have some respect and call him the prosecutor or Mr. Martinez!!

Right?!? :furious:

Yes I can can explain the whole hottiebiscotti thing..blah blah blah...lie lie lie lie....pointless time wasting testimony...blah blah blah :banghead:

For the love of God. NOBODY CARES about the origin of Hottie Biscotti. SHUT UP.

Did she say "when Juan said" when she was talking about T-dogg versus Hottie Biscotti??????? I pray I misheard that.

Actually, he did at first and several of his friends reported that. Travis considered very seriously a future with Jodi AT FIRST. And then as quickly as that thought came, he seemed to abandon it - likely when he first realized what a gargantuan *advertiser censored* she was.

I think 99.99% of the fantasy relationship that Jodi has obviously cultivated in her head occurred drawing upon interactions in only the first few weeks of dating.

Twenty years ago, I dated a guy I considered marrying. He was absolutely wonderful in the beginning. I couldn't have asked for a nicer man to date. After a couple of months, he became very possessive for no reason. He would call all the time and want to know exactly where I was. A lot of times I couldn't remember exact times of where I was, and I would misspeak about where I was and tell him I was at home. He would say things like "no you weren't home at noon. I drove by and your car wasn't there. Where were you? It started to scare me , so I immediately tried to cut ties. This may have happened with these two, but TA was a lot nicer than me. I think he may have felt sorry for her and still remained in contact. I think that was his mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson