jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #70*may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi = Eeyore "Thanks For Noticing me"

eeyorestitches.jpg

Jury Question: Why did you keep pages that you tore out of your journal if they were so "negative" :waitasec:

I called lots of men hottie biscotti....but I only killed one - T-Dogg was special! !

Who on earth keeps pages of a journal that they have torn out, not wanting to negativize the journal? No one. They would have been torn into bits and thrown out. Where were these missing pages all along? And who would be dumb enough to even keep the whole journal once you have even an inkling that you are under suspicion for a murder? She got rid of the gun FAST. I believe the journal is all a part of her premeditated plan. She had Plan B in the works for a while. IMO

I totally agree. If it was not to help her it would have been thrown out with the gun. Irises to grandma, thats what she wanted to name their kids that she wasnt going to have with Travis ...LIE LIE LIE.

Did she just call The prosecutor "juan" regarding calling Travis T-Dogg.....Or did I hear that wrong?
This thing is nothing but class :moo:

This has to be killing the jury. How painful and unnecessary...sitting through this garbage.

I have no idea where the heck Nurmi is going with all of these dumb questions and his propensity to focus on sexual issues.

'I sent the flowers to his grandmother because I felt bad I slaughtered her grandson. It must of been hard on her....'

I'm shocked (and grateful) that KN is swiftly moving through these topics. I thought we'd be bored to death (sorry) for another 8 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState