jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #70*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not reaching out to Travis' grandma was worse than...what, killing him?!?!?!

I suppose I might speak slowwwwwly if I were making $225/hr. Talk about riding the clock!

I don't care what her excuse for sending the isis's to his grandma is. She did it for some weird mental reason. Just like the email she sent after she murdered him, that she was going to stay at his condo, eat his food and sleep in his bed. :mad:

JMHO
fran

Have yall watched the movie 'Full Metal Jacket' ? The character that Vincent D'Onofrio plays "Leonard" is Nurmi in real life!! If you haven't seen it, youtube just his scenes. He plays this character that is not "right" mentally. In the scenes he is acting "off", he never looks up completely with his head. He looks up towards the sky with his eyes but looks crazy. The way he played the character is exactly how Nurmi is! Even down to how he reads something with it right up to his eyes. It's uncanny how Nurmi resembles the character. It's all I think of when I watch him.

did she really just say she felt "really awful"??

About killing TA?! (or i guess him being dead.....)

unreal

WTF??? She sent his grandmother irises because it would have been worse to not do anything!

How about not murdering her grandson!??

Uh-oh, Nurmi better not bring up Travis's grandmother, it's gonna get ugly...

She was harassing Travis's grandmother too??? What the heck is wrong with her ... relentless!

I'm guessing that all of this talk about a phone marriage proposal, marriage, having children, etc. is designed to coincide with the DV expert. It makes zero sense because Jodi and Travis were not living together, they were never engaged (and I don't believe that there was ever a proposal), they weren't even dating any longer, and Travis didn't want to have anything to do with Jodi. These two individuals were not in a domestic relationship, so DV is a huge stretch for a defense. Personally, I think that the relationship between Jodi and Travis was a figment of her imagination. :moo:

A meek timid abused girl refering to the big badprosecutor as "JUAN"?

I didn't even kill anyone and I'd be like, "When the prosecutor, I mean Mr. Marinez, I mean prosecutor Martinez, I mean D.A Martinez?"

JUAN!?
The nerve.

What?!? The winner of the wife lottery wouldn't introduce his prize to a SINGLE member of his family except his grandmother?!? Huh. That doesn't make sense.

There's an obvious reason that Travis did not want this monster to meet his family ... she is not worthy.

why is that idiot asking about the flowers to his grandmother. does he really think this is going to help her???????? arrogant sob

He should just leave this one alone. There's no good way to explain a murderer sending flowers to the family of the person they murdered! NO WAY! BTW, this is my first post and yes I'm angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur