jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #70*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor grany she probably shakes like a chiwawa dog everytime she thinks about the letter phyco sent her after knowing this killer *advertiser censored* sent her that letter.

I'm guessing that all of this talk about a phone marriage proposal, marriage, having children, etc. is designed to coincide with the DV expert. It makes zero sense because Jodi and Travis were not living together, they were never engaged (and I don't believe that there was ever a proposal), they weren't even dating any longer, and Travis didn't want to have anything to do with Jodi. These two individuals were not in a domestic relationship, so DV is a huge stretch for a defense. Personally, I think that the relationship between Jodi and Travis was a figment of her imagination. :moo:

that rings true to her bizarro "haunted" explanation..

Here comes another way for her turn the knife into the family, bet she says something to the fact he did something with her at her grandmothers....unbelievable!!

A meek timid abused girl refering to the prosecutor as "JUAN"?

I didn't even kill anyone and I'd be like, "When the prosecutor, I mean Mr. Marinez, I mean prosecutor Martinez, I mean D.A Martinez?"

JUAN!?
The nerve.
She wouldn't survive in South Korea for 10 minutes with that lack of respect.

I just wanted to drop in and say hello to everyone here. I created an account recently, but I am a loyal listener to Tricia's Blog Talk Radio show and I've been a reader of Websleuths starting back with the Caylee Anthony case.

I haven't posted before and I don't feel like I have anything profound to say, but I really think that Jodi and her defense team are stalling for as long as they can just to buy Jodi more time. And what I mean by that is, I think she's going to get the death penalty and I think she does too. The longer this trial takes, the more days she gets to spend here on earth.

15 days! she has been on the stand for 15 days!!!

it is time to end this.

TA's one brother looks like he could seriously jump over and literally kill Jodi right now with his bare hands. I don't blame the poor guy.

I feel so sorry for Travis' family. I'll be so glad when JA is convicted and they get a little bit of peace. The lady on the end and Samantha really favor each other.

Pedophile Pamphlets??? Where would she get these? She said she sent them to him & he got mad. I've never seen Pedophile Pamphlets at any doctors office, health department, mental health office, human services office, etc. Has anybody here ever seen any? I guess they wouldn't be displayed on a shelf? Wouldn't want kids or anybody else to "get ideas" from public pamphlets. But then, wouldn't you have to ask for them in person or request them online? Would LOVEtohear Jodi tell where she got them & PROVE it!

OMG. I think she's going to try to slip in another bit of weird sex. I hope the judge doesn't allow it within the scope of re-cross.

moo

Is the gutter slug sneaking glances at the jury ... fluttering her eyelashes like a demure prude?

Poor Travis. Amazing that he had any life other than watching out for this psycho.

There is just something dark about the idea that she would send irises to Travis' grandmother because that is a name he wanted to use for his daughter, if he had one. I think that she's lying about that, though. Like she was lying about why she was smiling in her police photo. "What would Travis do?" I think she thinks that we would find the gesture of her sending irises sentimental and endearing, because she can't think like a real human.

I just wanted to drop in and say hello to everyone here. I created an account recently, but I am a loyal listener to Tricia's Blog Talk Radio show and I've been a reader of Websleuths starting back with the Caylee Anthony case.

I haven't posted before and I don't feel like I have anything profound to say, but I really think that Jodi and her defense team are stalling for as long as they can just to buy Jodi more time. And what I mean by that is, I think she's going to get the death penalty and I think she does too. The longer this trial takes, the more days she gets to spend here on earth.

:welcome5:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer

There's a stack of juror questions building up in the basket on the jury box rail. Two were added just now. Meanwhile, long sidebar. #Arias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur