jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #70*may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What? OMG, why the H*LL are they allowing consultation with the attorneys while on the stand? What?

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer

There's a stack of juror questions building up in the basket on the jury box rail. Two were added just now. Meanwhile, long sidebar. #Arias

oh my I forgot about the questions... that will take an entire day in and of itself after Nurmi gets done :-(

DT conference for 5 minutes to get their stories in sync about the road trip ...

OK...I know this is a very serious subject, and an apparently very dear man is dead.

That being said, I know I cannot be the only one who finds this all HILARIOUS!

I mean, hearing this stuff in open court - this bizarre defense making the prosecutor say things like "so ma'am, you say he wanted to tie you to a tree and shove it up your *advertiser censored*..."

How in the hell can this not be considered an extremely funny form of entertainment?

Then...after laughing my butt off, I remember someone is dead from a very violent murder.

True ying yang moment, huh?

It's like one of those SNL skits with the pathological liar

Uh-oh, Nurmi better not bring up Travis's grandmother, it's gonna get ugly...

Does anyone know if the flowers were sent before or after she was arrested?

Are we in recess for lunch already? Gees, one phone call and twenty five pages later....

Maybe her door was locked, so Jodi had to go around and peek in her window - see what she was up to, you know...out of concern.

The grandmother is lucky to be alive! We know now that a murderous stalker was not only hunting Travis, but also his family members.

I cant take much more...this is unbelievable!

I had to mute the damn screen at 12:56. I made it 20 minutes, and part of that was because JM was up. I check back on the video periodically and if Nurmi has his mouth open, I just come back to this board.

Why did the judge call a 5 min recess and then say to JA she could step down and talk to her attorneys?

I don't think Ryan was a new target. He was useful though as her alibi and psychopaths will use anyone for anything as long as its to their benefit.

When a psychopath picks a new target they turn into an otherworldly, charming, romantic creature. They call, text, write incessantly. They learn everything they can about their target and seek to employ that knowledge in baiting the target.

Ryan dropped her once rumors circulated. Jodi did very little to my knowledge to attempt to rehabilitate his opinion of her. Unless she was texting, calling, and writing him a lot insisting she was innocent, how could he believe such a thing about sweet little her and the like, I think she was content with him having served his purpose.

I could well be wrong but it doesn't fit the baiting pattern with which I'm familiar. JMO

Your posts are always informative and insightful. Thank you for sharing your story so others my learn from your experience.
I'm glad you're safe.

I agree that Ryan was an alibi. If she hadn't been arrested she may have cultivated a relationship with him until something better came along. He would do for the time being. MOO.

According to WildAboutTrial, Jodi asked "Kirk, can I please see you", hence the 5 min recess.

Pedophile Pamphlets??? Where would she get these? She said she sent them to him & he got mad. I've never seen Pedophile Pamphlets at any doctors office, health department, mental health office, human services office, etc. Has anybody here ever seen any? I guess they wouldn't be displayed on a shelf? Wouldn't want kids or anybody else to "get ideas" from public pamphlets. But then, wouldn't you have to ask for them in person or request them online? Would LOVEtohear Jodi tell where she got them & PROVE it!

She said she picked them up at the mall.

Okay, I'm not going to lie, this is the most absurd trial I've ever witnessed, and believe me, I've watched my fair share!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwaggoner16