jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #70*may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is so abnormal. I think she did it purely for selfish reasons. She cares very much what people think of her. She wanted to appear all sweet and caring for his family. In her mind, this solidified the fact (for them) that she never could have harmed him. No way! She's so kind and loving!

Of course this is all about her. A real "normal" human being is capable of empathy that Jodi is absolutely void of.

All Juan has to do is ask Jodi if she ever considered how his GRANDMOTHER would feel receiving flowers from her grandson's killer??

That would solve the problem right there. There is no good enough answer on te planet for sending flowers after you kill someone. NO ONE would ever want to receive flowers from their loved-one's killer, so that's proof right there that Jodi NEVER considered anyone but her own benefit.

Poor Sam looks horrendous today. She looks absolutely grief stricken.

yesterday was not a good day for justice. I had to turn it off, I can't imagine the agony TA's family is in. Torturous. This litany of lies needs to end

jose miguel ‏@reporterjmiguel
#JodiArias is huddled with her attorneys

The grandmother is lucky to be alive! We know now that a murderous stalker was not only hunting Travis, but also his family members.

TA's grandmother passed away last year.

I believe she's a psychopath but I think she's very likely a comorbid psychopath.

Sending flowers and the note gained different things for her:
- Reduced others belief she could be complicit in the murder.
- Satisfied her sadistic streak.
- Fed her narcissistic ego in making others realize how very Important she was in Travis' life and by extension how much a victim she was because her loss was so great.
- Could be manipulated to appear as something benevolent or emotionally charged.

Does JA want to complain about Travis' family or the jurors now?

Am I the only one who feels like they are watching some strange Monty Python Movie that simpy will not end? The Search for the Elusive Justice

Yeah, reminds me of one I saw years ago, "The Man with Two Buttocks"...

I wonder what Jodi is complaining about.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer

There's a stack of juror questions building up in the basket on the jury box rail. Two were added just now. Meanwhile, long sidebar. #Arias

Great!! Just hope they start each question with Yes or No, Ma'am...Yes or No :wink:

Was on another puter and couldn't get any of the links to work and stalled out on Radar on line. Has Jodi begun to answer the Jury's questions? Are they at lunch already?

Does anyone know how old TA'S youngest sister is? She looks so young! At the end of this trail his family should be allowed to thru a dart, with Jodi as the target..just sayin!

Hopefully they have to advise her to shut up and not travel off trying to get in what she wants instead of what is asked.

Pedophile Pamphlets??? Where would she get these? She said she sent them to him & he got mad. I've never seen Pedophile Pamphlets at any doctors office, health department, mental health office, human services office, etc. Has anybody here ever seen any? I guess they wouldn't be displayed on a shelf? Wouldn't want kids or anybody else to "get ideas" from public pamphlets. But then, wouldn't you have to ask for them in person or request them online? Would LOVEtohear Jodi tell where she got them & PROVE it!

Apparently they don't carry these at your mall. Jodi says they were from the mall! She just ran over to Westfield, to the the mental health pamphlets store, right next to Hallmark, and picked up some from the "So your boyfriend is a Pedophile" rack.

Seriously?!!!:banghead: So rather than Nurmi asking leading questions he's going to sit her down privately and instruct her on how to answer?....Never mind.

According to WildAboutTrial, Jodi asked "Kirk, can I please see you", hence the 5 min recess.

WHAT? OMG, how is the judge allowing this?

Ok, I completely understand that the State has the burden of proof with regards to JA but that doesn't mean that the judge has to tip toe around the defendant. Seriously, WTH?!???!???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trina2025