jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #70*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was on another puter and couldn't get any of the links to work and stalled out on Radar on line. Has Jodi begun to answer the Jury's questions? Are they at lunch already?

No, judge just gave Nurmi a few minutes out of the jurors presence to coach his client. Grrrrrrrrrrrr

The grandmother is lucky to be alive! We know now that a murderous stalker was not only hunting Travis, but also his family members.

I think she passed away recently. Probably of a broken heart.

IMO, the judge does look kind of disgusted...

God, Nurmi sounds so depressed. He can hardly talk.

Let's go back to your highschool years in vvvvveeeeerrrrrrryyyyyy sloooooooooooooooow taaaaaaaalllllkkkkkiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg...................

I wonder if JA complained about Travis's family making faces? Just my instinct.

Here comes all the stuff she supposedly told the grandma!

Testifies how important Travis' grandmother was to him...

Despite her just testifying within the past hour how little family meant. :rolleyes:

Seriously this is the strangest trial I have watched. For the judge to allow it is so befuddling. I want my planet back :ufo:

It's a DP case. The defense has to be given a wide field so there aren't any appellate issues. JMO

She's not going to go there...I bet the judge said she'd let it in but then that JM would be able to cross her on it.

DT didn't go there.

moo

"Maybe I would of"
"Maybe If I"

"If" ....Bullfrogs had wings Jodi,
They wouldn't bump theis ars everytime they jump!

This is a circus right now and Jodi is the ring leader.. Numri keep jumping thru her hoops you idiot!!! Geez I even feel like the Judge is giving into her crap!!! :banghead:

Her Journal Testimony is :banghead: What the heck does it have to do with her Defense :banghead:

so we're to believe there are pamphlets out there which tell pedophiles how to stop being attracted to children? this is so ludicrous it's laughable.

i would think if there is such a thing, nurmi could show us one.

BBM: :rocker::rocker::rocker:

She KNEW Gma was important??? This is the exact OPOSITE of what she told Juan!!!

He's not a family man who I would want to have children with, BUT his Grandmother was very important to him and Ja had met her 4 times in the short time she knew him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay