jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #70*may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's actually saying that if she moved (back to Yreka) Travis would have no one to have sex with and would turn to little boys.

Narcissist much? SHE could have saved him from pedophilia....someone has to let sex offenders know this, there IS a cure.

So ridiculous. Jodi so concerned for others..thats just the way she is.... :floorlaugh: Saint Jodi. :what:

Yea..as if you could be distracted from your pedo tendencies :banghead:

I don't care what her excuse for sending the isis's to his grandma is. She did it for some weird mental reason. Just like the email she sent after she murdered him, that she was going to stay at his condo, eat his food and sleep in his bed. :mad:

JMHO
fran

She did it so that everyone would think 'oh how lovely of her, she must have been Travis' main squeeze, he should have married that girl' or some such nonsense, but she killed him .. NOT RELEVANT. Get a grip on this nonsense judge.

Obviously, I felt really awful?! Nice try PSYCHO!

You sent flowers so you wouldn't be suspected. She already admitted that!

I HATE this woman! She disgusts me! Her sending those flowers saying that Travis wanted to name a daughter Iris is pure evil! She's the reason he never got a chance to have children! Lying to an eldery woman who just lost someone so dear to her is beyond evil. UGH I don't even know how to word it properly. I think I need to walk away for a few.

:furious::furious::furious::furious:

ya know.. some topics you JUST might want to leave alone Nurmi (re: the flowers)

there is NO WAY to rehabilitate that action

A meek timid girl refering to the prosecutor as "JUAN"?

I didn't even kill anyone and I'd be like, "When the prosecutor, I mean Mr. Marinez, I mean prosecutor Martinez, I mean D.A Martinez?"

JUAN!?
The nerve.

Remember ... Arias LOVES all people lol.

Travis's brother has the Billy Idol snarl look going this AM. I imagine he wants nothing more than to strangle JA with his bare hands.

Poor Sam looks horrendous today. She looks absolutely grief stricken.

PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU ATTATCH THE GIF! (not yelling, just was asking earlier and got lost in the greetings.

Sorry I missed it earlier. :blushing:

Find the gif you want. . .copy the url address. . .click the little yellow picture (insert image) link. . .then you paste the url address.

Have fun!!

I suggest the judge take the morning recess, have Jodi remove the electric stun belt and have it placed on Nurmi. They can then give the jurors the remote control for said belt. This guy goes on and on and on and on....

She keeps rolling her tongue around in her mouth and licking her teeth. I bet she has mouth sores too. :waitasec: She needs some yogurt. jmo

Nurmi = Eeyore "Thanks For Noticing me"

eeyorestitches.jpg

I love Eeyore.

I'm guessing that all of this talk about a phone marriage proposal, marriage, having children, etc. is designed to coincide with the DV expert. It makes zero sense because Jodi and Travis were not living together, they were never engaged (and I don't believe that there was ever a proposal), they weren't even dating any longer, and Travis didn't want to have anything to do with Jodi. These two individuals were not in a domestic relationship, so DV is a huge stretch for a defense. Personally, I think that the relationship between Jodi and Travis was a figment of her imagination. :moo:

And, how does her writing about all of the negative things in her relationship with Travis add up to her philosophy that negatively attracts negativity? I am so lost.

:waitasec::what:

O/T-How excited are you for AD season 4??? Wooohooooo! Best show in the world!

OT-Soooo excited! I was part of the group who sent bananas, lol. Arrested Development is my favorite show ever, although I'm obsessed with Homeland, Downton Abbey, and Modern Family right now. :) (love bobloblaw's username, hahaha)

Back on topic, everyone please check the link in my siggy and consider donating any small amount to TA's bros and sisters so that they can miss work and be in AZ for the trial as much as possible. It's a GREAT feeling to donate!

She went to his grandmothers house 3-4 times(implying how familiar she was) - yet on x-exam she tried to imply that she did not know how close Travis was to his grandmother. Juan had to prompt her to recall she practically raised him. Of course Jodi knew that. And now she is recalling "oh yes, I was very familiar with her"

BSBSBSBSBSBSBSBS!!!!!

I don't care what her excuse for sending the isis's to his grandma is. She did it for some weird mental reason. Just like the email she sent after she murdered him, that she was going to stay at his condo, eat his food and sleep in his bed. :mad:

JMHO
fran

She is so abnormal. I think she did it purely for selfish reasons. She cares very much what people think of her. She wanted to appear all sweet and caring for his family. In her mind, this solidified the fact (for them) that she never could have harmed him. No way! She's so kind and loving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState