jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #70*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt had unregistered guns - here come MM on rebuttal !!!

Just threw Matt under the bus with his unregistered handguns which as she said are a big "no no".

Today Travis is (a dog) "straining at a leash" (apparently) and yesterday JA is Pavlov's dog (all of her positive reinforcement baloney). Whatever.

He was I'm sure pissed at having to be in such close proximity to HER for three hours stuck in traffic!

Anyway- who doesn't sometimes lose it being stuck in that kind of traffic. I hope some of the jurors have lived in Metropolitan cities- they will think this testimony is ridiculous! My god- I can hardly take this...

Throwing Matt under the bus with unregistered guns.

Oh MY she just threw Matt under the bus, said he has unregistered guns in cali and it's a big no,no.

what difference does it make where "the " gun came from? whether she stole it or if it was Travis' gun?

So this is an incidence of 'violence'? Travis is yelling at others drivers and cursing and slamming his hand on the inside of the car door ? Is that Domestic Violence? REALLY?

JA: "Travis was screaming.."

JA to Juan M: "When men like you are screaming at me..."

liar_zpsd7a13483.jpg

Didn't see originally testify she'd never even held a handgun?

Am I dreaming that?

Now everyone she knows has guns.

fran

What happened to the part of the story where Travis had her arm twisted behind her back?

Yes but a .25 causes more damage to human tissue than the guns you just described. She wanted to cause the most trauma.

I am sorry I keep zoning out. Who's guns is she talking about??? And why is it relevant?

oops - dad had 2 9mm's
she had one in her get away car didn't she?

And THERE goes Matt under the Jodi Greyhound! Ker-plunk!

Apparently they don't carry these at your mall. Jodi says they were from the mall! She just ran over to Westfield, to the the mental health pamphlets store, right next to Hallmark, and picked up some from the "So your boyfriend is a Pedophile" rack.

Oh, I thought there was a kiosk outside Toys R Us....something like

Men With No Children:
Are You Here For the Right Reasons?
Are You Really Buying Toys for Your "Nephews?"

Please, give us a call
1-800-stop-the-urge

She is just using her time up there to hurt as many people publicly as she can .. she's such a *****. So who else has unregistered guns? Her own dad, I missed it ... far out brussell sprout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay