jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #70*may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AGAIN...

She was shocked recounting Travis' supposed road rage but she can't say she was particularly scared.

Asking about other incidents of violence not against her. She can't think of any.

Please note both of the above are inconsistent with DV. She should have been both shocked and scared...especially if he'd already been violent. And abusers are always angry - there should be many, many examples of him breaking things, destroying her property, hitting walls, etc. Even emotional abusers have very physical displays of anger meant to intimidate and therefore control the victim.

She's bringing up Travis's 'road rage'...honey, you haven't seen anything, I live near DC...

He's not a family man who I would want to have children with, BUT his Grandmother was very important to him and Ja had met her 4 times.

Yes! Don't forget she said they had talked and named their children!

Sleuths4Me said:
who drinks out of a cup like that?...awkward

Bwwwaahahahahaaaaaa! I think that every time I see her pick it up and drink. One more oddball mannerism this monster possesses.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it's odd, and it bugs the carp out of me!

I started 30 minutes late today. Did I miss anything earth shattering this morning? TIA! :)

jose miguel ‏@reporterjmiguel

#JodiArias seems to be contradicting herself. She feared for her life but just testified she wasn't scared of him

So this is an incidence of 'violence'? Travis is yelling at others drivers and cursing and slamming his hand on the inside of the car door ? Is that Domestic Violence? REALLY?

Really, sounds like my DH :floorlaugh:

IMHO, from the outside looking in, the longer the def keeps their client on the stand, the deeper hole she's digging.

just sayin'
fran

I want to drop this scenario....

Was it true that Jodi read Travis's Journals?

If so could she of copied what what he wrote about her... say he wrote this "something isn't right about that girl" and wasnt there something jodi put in this latest entery "cant see myself marrying him".... I can see travis saying those things about Jodi. I feel Jodi was too infatuated with Travis to say that about him... if Travis really proposed she'd accept in a heartbeat...

Im starting to believe this murder was planned out for quite sometime and she prepared for months.

Wow Travis had some road rage! Thats the best she can come up with...? She better never drive with my brother then cause he would make Travis' road rage look like a saint.

So this is an incidence of 'violence'? Travis is yelling at others drivers and cursing and slamming his hand on the inside of the car door ? Is that Domestic Violence? REALLY?

My husband spends a lot of time yelling at other drivers. Sometimes he swears at them and slams his hands on the steering wheel. I had no idea until now this should invoke fear in me :floorlaugh:

I think one of the saddest things I have read is his grandmothers note to him on the site with his Obituary. Made me cry. She passed away last year.

June 15, 2008
My dear Travis,
I don't know how I can go on without you.I am so grateful you came to my home when you were 8 years old to live with me.We had many happy times together,you were an easy boy to raise,and a great young man.It was a pleasure to be your grandmother.I will always love you.....Mummum.
~ Norma Sarvey, Riverside, California

----------------

http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/pe/guestbook.aspx?n=travis-alexander&pid=111722519&cid=full

Did she say that about Travis? Because that's typical of psychopaths to make the victim look like they are the sociopath/mentally disturbed. That quote is pure textbook in encountering a psychopath- people feel there is something "off" about them but can't articulate it. Unbelievable, this is totally by rote.

Yes, she wrote that in her journal about Travis.

Unfortunately, I have had to work everyday and then my laptap decided to take a vacation. Its tired of JA too I guess. Finally got it back, and obviously many pages to read!

So today, I turn it on to find out we will just never get past the sex.

And who in the heck sleeps so soundly they don't know that someone is attempting to have sex with them??? Anybody enlighten me since it might take all day to find the answer as I am assuming this is a them on redirect?

Thanks..
Kelly

So she's allowed to address the answers she added to questions that weren't asked? He didn't care for traffic - so I stabbed him over and over again?

She said she enjoyed the sex on 6/4/2008. Nurmi is telling her what to say.
How is this a follow up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member