jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #70*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is the global human gps unit for all starbucks in the USA.

Wal Mart WILL NOt give you cash without MARKING the return on your ORIGINAL receipt.

Starbucks in every city, folks! I think I may tell my hubby to ditch our stocks in it- she has now ruined Starbucks for me- what next?!

Every time I take something back to the store, they cross the item off of the receipt. Just my experience.

Jodi: At that time I was trying to get Travis to start recycling. He laughed at me and threw a plastic bottle into a duck pond. ....then he clubbed a baby seal, while masturbating and freebasing cocaine.

:floorlaugh: Oh My!

She looks uncomfortable and flushed in answering about the gas cans

"That's a different Starbucks. I got a Starbucks in Pasadena and Salinas, where I got my nails done."

So she is trying to save $ on the price differences on gas, yet she buys expensive frappaccinos every where she goes, and gets manicures?

Look at Wilmont and the other woman passing notes, giggling, trying not to giggle. wth

It would be great if the judge stopped everything and asked them to share. hahaha
It's not good when you are boring your OWN attorneys. Maybe they are playing "hangman."

The extraordinary slow speech of Mr Nurmi makes him sound TOTALLY UNPREPARED. He is thinking of questions as he goes. The Judge should pull him into chambers

This must be the most difficult case JM has tried. Keeping up with the lies and BS must make his brain scramble!

I have never heard anybody say Sa Li N e s so slow before.

And now she is allowed to change her testimony regarding the gas cans. This is just pathetic. Sheesh Nurmi you make enough $, get some new glasses so you can actually see that evidence.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Nurms pulls up another receipt, this one from Arco. Aaaaannnnnnndddd he asks if she paid at pump or inside. She said at pump. #JodiArias

Ah ha ha ha.....aaaaaaaaannnnddd....

i know nurmi says "drawing your attention" to her but really to the jury to pay attention but if they are like any of us he is losing the jury

tumblr_lrs97jJHzh1r3v6f2o1_400.gif

OMG LOVE HER!!!!! Boo!!!

Every time I take something back to the store, they cross the item off of the receipt. Just my experience.

It's everyone's experience.... oh wait, there is one person that is exempt from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV