jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #70*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was on the jury, I think I would have to discount all of her five hundred days of testimony.
Is she getting commission from starbucks? She got gas cans to get gas outside of CA, but filled them in CA? She kept receipts for everything, except a returned gas can?

Who's going to listen to this, and say - aha! That slooooow question totally raised reasonable doubt in my mind?

Where's one of those drive-by shooters when you need them?

Ms.Arias, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

BBM

:laughcry:

Premeditation. If she brought the gun it was premeditated. If she just so happened to find the gun in plain sight up on the top of a shelf in the corner of a closet that she had to leap up to get then it was self defense.

IIRC, premeditation can be formed in an instant.

The more JA talks the more lies she has to explain. She says that when she entered Yreka as the city of origin in Expedia for a car rental that Redding Airport was the only city that came up to rent cars, flat/straight up lie.

When one enters a city to rent a vehicle, the closest location to the town entered will show up, I believe there were car rental companies in Yreka and that is relatively easy to find out. WTF is she talking about? Does she really think this crap going to fly?!!

Just want you peeps to know, I'm having more fun reading your posts than listening to this bogus testimony.

I think I'll just read the synopsis at the end of the session. We know since she's opening her mouth, whatever she's testifying to is a :liar: anyway.

Just sayin'
fran

Her and Nurmi actually drain the life out of me, not listening or watching today has made my day great. I have all you and that's all I need:D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Oh.... yeah...... more..... talk..... about..... gas.........:banghead:

If Nurmi bores the jury to death can he be charged with murder?? Certainly this is a pre-meditated crime. He is reading from notes after all.

Why oh why are we back on these stupid receipts??? And Walmart always hands your receipt back after giving you cash when you return something dimwit.

Are we still in the 21st century?

Don't shoot the messenger (please!), but I am SURE that one of the reasons KN it going to take his sweet old time is because he wants to create as much distance (time) from cross-examination as he possibly can.

I haven't heard him make any good points, any headway, or anything significantly new (that helps the DT), but I may just be unable to stay focused for obvious reasons. Sad day for KN, though, because if people are losing interest, tuning out (I know I'm not alone!) then there's a high probability that just as many jurors, percentage-wise, are as well.

This is an attpt to disprove and insert doubt regarding pre-meditation. (Stealing grandpa's gun)

How? Whether she had stolen a gun from her father, brother, neighbor or local neighborhood watchman, if she brings a gun it speaks to premeditation.

lunch time at school! glad testimony didn't cost me my appetite...though my diet is blown

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362509882593.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362509882593.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 31
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors