jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #70*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The extraordinary slow speech of Mr Nurmi makes him sound TOTALLY UNPREPARED. He is thinking of questions as he goes. The Judge should pull him into chambers

That's exactly what I thought. His slow speech also makes him sound like he has some type of a handicap. Oh, wait, he does have a handicap and it's on the witness stand!

Seriously though, this guy has proven to be one of the worst attorneys (if not THE worst) that I've ever seen). I can't even stand to listen to him anymore. I'm going to just read here...shutting this slug DOWN!!!

Lets follow the money....much spent on gas, Starbucks, nails, misc at Walmart............she is waaaaaay over the amount she claims to have brought on the trip.

The gas cans AGAIN! You know the jury is sick of this, and would rather hear about the murder.

"Assuming the gas cans were 5 gallons " holy smokes....I hope they aren't going where I think they are going with this....

If I was on the jury, I think I would have to discount all of her five hundred days of testimony.
Is she getting commission from starbucks? She got gas cans to get gas outside of CA, but filled them in CA? She kept receipts for everything, except a returned gas can?

Who's going to listen to this, and say - aha! That slooooow question totally raised reasonable doubt in my mind?

Sorry was that an excellent point you just made? I was sleeping...as is the jury.

I think Jodi knows everyone is bored too .. it's like everyone is so over it at this stage, the jury would not be listening to a word of this .. it's just a JOKE.

Another person Nurmi reminds me of his Bill Lumbergh from Office Space with his long stretched out words

BillLumbergh.png

Why oh why are we back on these stupid receipts??? And Walmart always hands your receipt back after giving you cash when you return something dimwit.

They have the original receipt with NOTHING marked off. She did not return the gas can.

If she returned it without a receipt they would ONLY give her store credit.

I could care less, Why she was sad. I could care less why she did anything. You cut a man's throat open. Nuf said.

So this is an incidence of 'violence'? Travis is yelling at others drivers and cursing and slamming his hand on the inside of the car door ? Is that Domestic Violence? REALLY?

Isn't the jury doing the same thing (silently)???? :banghead:

Oh good God who cares about the frigging gas cans......and we'll take a break....

They're not looking at her, I can tell from her disappointed face. GOOD.

I did some research on .25 caliber guns about a week ago. And from what I found the smaller caliber guns like the .25 calibers cause a lot of tissue damage because they don't normally shoot clean through. As we saw happen with Travis. They move around the tissue and organs but don't normally exit the body. They can cause a lot of damage even though they are smaller.

I don't own a gun, I would never allow one in my house which is why I wanted to do a little bit of research on them. But perhaps others who are more familiar with guns can also weigh in on this.

Also of note she wanted a smaller gun so it would be easily concealed. So of course she may not have wanted to use any of the other guns, if they even do exist, because they weren't as small as the one she ultimately used.

It would NEVER be my gun of choice as it is weak and most likely will not kill a attacker. Like I said before, it's good for target practice and that is about it. You want a powerful gun 9mm and UP, the are different types of (say) 9mm ammo, some exploding on impact, some better for practice FMJ. So a smaller cal bouncing around does not cause more damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV