jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #70*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
she didn't help herself with the gas can story. i could see carrying ONE can of gas just in case, but TWO? THREE? haven't we proven she did put gas in that third can and she can't account for that extra gas????

Reminder #1,347.5:

Do not eleborate on the sexual content of this testimony. It's bad enough as it is.

:noooo:eeeeeeeew, the cold sore is getting all fired up!!!!

The amount of gas she purchased was more than the car and 2 five gallon gas cans would have been able to possibly hold.
Juan knows this and has her on the ropes ---how can you buy more gas than the car and the 2 gas cans can hold--it proves she had to have had a 3rd can.

Like I said the car she rented only holds 14 gallons of gas when completely empty to full so do the math.

I wish the rule/law was such that once JA is found to be guilty of first-degree murder she is ordered to sit on a chair and allow Travis' family to throw rotten eggs at her.

The DT knows they already lost so Wilmott brought in a buddy to play hangman with.

My guess is that the buddy was trying to get Wilmott to guess "Her A$$ is grass" but Wilmott guessed "Her A$$ is gross"...hence the giggling.

OMG ROFL!!!! :floorlaugh:

Go ahead nurmi. Ask her if she takes gas cans on ALL her trips, or just her murder trips so she can't be traced!!

:floorlaugh:

This might well be her first murder, but I'd bet she committed multiple uncaught felonies.
She comes across as someone accustomed to getting away with major legal and moral infractions. Moving a lot might have helped. I wouldn't be surprised if she had previous experience with the gas can trick. :jail:

Sorry for the OT but i've just seen they are still listing her artwork at Ebay, and am appalled.

Left my feedback via the provided link (you dont even need an account there) and hope they get tons of negative mails and comments!

[[I have been a member of Ebay for over 10 years, and in that time I have trusted and appreciated the services offered for both purchasing and selling many items. That said, I want you to know that I strongly oppose recent decisions made by Ebay to facilitate financial gain for a cold blooded murderer.

Certainly you are welcome to apply your own standard, or lack thereof, and provide service to anyone you choose, but I will no longer support or use a site that would contribute in any way to this crime for profit mentality.

ps: If you are easing your conscience with "innocent until proven guilty" why not hold off until the matter has been resolved via the conclusion of the trial?]]

The extraordinary slow speech of Mr Nurmi makes him sound TOTALLY UNPREPARED. He is thinking of questions as he goes. The Judge should pull him into chambers

I sooo want to say something right now, but I will try to be good.:banghead:

I miss my lunches with Beth, Mike, and joey.....bring back In Session!!!!

I've never watched a trial where I am absolutely relieved when it lunch recess time like I am when Nurmi is droning on. Any GOOD lawyer knows that if you bore the jury, sometimes their mind can wander, yet he does nothing to correct his approach.

Good grief!! :banghead:

I live in Mesa and have never seen any pamphlets for pedophilia help.

LOL! Yep, Nurmi would know where to find them, for sure.

O/T

I LOVE Mesa. When I was a kid I met a really good friend while she was visiting her family in Colorado. She lived in Mesa and I got to go visit her one summer. She had an in ground swimming pool that I thought was the coolest thing ever. I've lost touch with her and think about her often.

I hope I didn't sound like JA there rambling on.

Another person Nurmi reminds me of his Bill Lumbergh from Office Space with his long stretched out words

BillLumbergh.png

Hmmm.... Ohhhh Kayyyyy!

:floorlaugh:

I am haunted by the faces of TA family. They all have deep dark circles under their eyes. Compared to JAIL (JodiAriasIsLying)'s family. No circles. What a toll this is taking on everyone, us included. Enough.

Yes, it's finally getting to me, seeing their faces. They look to be in so much pain and yet are so blessedly, unwaveringly staunch. They honour Travis' memory with greatness of soul.

I'm SO SICK & TIRED of all her BULLCHIT stories that no one else except GOD witnessed!!!!!
That would be why I am so angry and admittedly lacking compassion with the likes of Jodi and others who misuse the battered person's defense.

Every single day there are men and women across the globe who have to fight to protect themselves and their children who only have God as their witness as well. They aren't just fighting their abusers but often families, friends, courts and law enforcement because there's so little 'proof' of their claims.

Every time a murder defendant paints a certain portrait to domestic violence scores of people assume that portrait to be real. (HLN's talking heads really don't help matters either.) Every time a murder defendant uses a battered person's defense solely as a manipulative means of escaping punishment, it inherently plants a seed that maybe the next victim someone encounters is lying for his or her gain too.

It ends up hurting very real people. Many who will never even know who Jodi Arias is. Many who just want someone to listen to them and believe they're in justifiable fear from someone they intimately know is dangerous.

I think whatever contempt the jury may have had (if any) for Juan's aggressive fast style, they now have MORE contempt for Nurmi's "oh just kill me now and get it over with" slug in the mud style.

At least they now can appreciate that Juan was getting somewhere. Maybe it wasnt always evident *where* but the jury knew it would get there - with Nurmi, he lost them at "Nowwwwwwww.....uhhhhhhhhh......"

Reminder #1,347.5:

Do not eleborate on the sexual content of this testimony. It's bad enough as it is.
How will we ever get back to normal after all this trash talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member