jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #70*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, at least we're hearing more about gas cans & purchases, instead of lurid sex (be grateful for small favors).

Note to self:

Living in the city, I have learned today that getting angry in traffic can be construed as violence, and is cause for my better half to slit my throat.

There is no doubt in my mind that the DT and Co. lurks here. Too many of the questions Nurmi asked are points that have been made on here. JAIL had her arms straight down as the jury left so they obviously saw the VonTapp parody here and instructed JAIL accordingly.

I live in Mesa and have never seen any pamphlets for pedophilia help.

LOL! Yep, Nurmi would know where to find them, for sure.

it's in the rack at the mall along with:

"ARE YOU AN AX MURDERER? THERE'S HELP FOR YOU!!"

and "STOP BEING A SERIAL RAPIST TODAY! 5 EASY STEPS!!"

Why would she buy a gas can and then return it within a couple of hours? She had already borrowed the gas cans from Darryl at that point.

And I don't understand why it matters

What exactly has Nurmi clarified or corrected in this re-direct?

I'm also wondering if anyone here has gone through all of the tapes from the trials and pieced together snippets that represent the best of direct, cross, etc. 15 days on the stand and I bet you'd get about 14 minutes of good tape. Pathetic. Even when JM was on a roll, the psycho would try to slow things down with her stupid semantic issues.

It's raining guns! HALLELUJAH, it's raining guns!
Snub nosed, Registered, unregistered and silenced
I could've taken so many...but it wasn't meeeee!
It's raining guns! HALLELUJAH, it's raining guns!

Also, if you don't have a receipt you have to show your ID and they take down your information. Since her receipt wasn't marked to show a return, she would have had to show her ID to return it. . . .not that I believe she returned it at all.

If you buy several items and only return one, then mark the return off of the original receipt and give it back to you in case you decide to return something else on the ticket <- Walmart Expert

Is it possible that there is a single person in any way familiar with JA who does not want see if not actively engage in the battering of this woman?

JA, definitely not the good will ambassador for battered women.

lunch time at school! glad testimony didn't cost me my appetite...though my diet is blown

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

OMG, I ate so much cake yesterday out of boredom. :blushing: But it was self defense, needed the sugar rush to stay awake.

I really hope Insession is happy that they have reduced me to watching HLN with its non stop commercials....thanks again INsession.......as if this trial wasn't enough to drive me crazy and you have limited my access......FAIL.:furious:

Had to laugh about the access to guns routine...honestly Nurmi, do you think she is going to borrow a gun, shoot a man with it, and casually just return it ? Beyond believable, down right stupid actually.

From "Chicago" the musical--I just substituted Jodi for Velma and Nurmi for Billy:

"When Jodi Takes The Stand"

Jodi:
Nurmi, I been thinkin' a lot about my trial. Couldn't I just
show you what I thought I might do on the witness stand?

Nurmi:
Go ahead.

Jodi:
Good! Hit it!
Well then, when I got on the stand I thought I'd take a peek
at the jury. Then I'd cross my legs like this, you know.

Quartette:
When Jodi takes the stand

Jodi:
Then, when Martinez cross examines me, I thought I'd give 'em
this...and then if he yells at me I thought I'd tremble like
this..."ooh, no, please stop!"

Quartette:

Look at little Jodi
See her give 'em hell
When she turns it on
Ain't she doin' grand?
She's got 'em eating out of the palm of her hand!

Jodi:
Then, I thought I'd let it all be too much for me, like real
dramatic. Then, I thought I'd get real hungry and say, "Please,
someone, could I have a boxed lunch provided to me by the jail?"

Quartette::

See that Arias girl
Make that jury whirl
When she turns it on
She's gonna get 'em goin'
'Till she's got 'em gone

Jodi:
Ah! Ah! Ah! Then, I thought I'd cry. Buckets. Only I don't
have handkerchief - that's when I have to ask you for yours!
I really like that part. Don't you? Then, I get up and try to
walk; oh, but I'm too weak, and I slump and I slump and I
slump and I slump until finally, I faint!

Quartette:
When she rolls her eyes
Watch her take the prize
When Jodi takes the stand!
When Jodi takes the stand!

I miss my lunches with Beth, Mike, and joey.....bring back In Session!!!!

I miss our court reporter so I'm thrilled every time you post and I get to see him again!! ;)

We live 17 miles from my husbands work- his daily commute from Long Beach to Redondo Beach is about 45 minutes- with heavy traffic it can take him an hour and a half. We have been in LA traffic from the 405 heading towards downtown LA and it has taken 2 hours to go about 20 miles! The 405 near Sunset (the exit for the Getty) is notorious for being some of the worst traffic on that entire stretch of freeway. We LIVE with this traffic- it is maddening. I was so impressed driving into and through Phoenix to see what a place that has proper infrastructure is like in terms of the freeway system- BIG difference. I can understand his frustration- especially coming from Mesa.

She called JM...Juan...when Juan asked me....blah blah...
Did I hear that right?

Did you hear it?

BritKate
You are a fountain of knowledge helping me to understand her behavior...
What is her purpose calling the DT and JM by there 1st names...
Does it make her feel more powerful?

Thank you:confused:

Kind of off topic but are the text message transcripts online anywhere?? TIA! :)

I really hope Insession is happy that they have reduced me to watching HLN with its non stop commercials....thanks again INsession.......as if this trial wasn't enough to drive me crazy and you have limited my access......FAIL.:furious:

I agree. TryTV is a useless pile of trashy shows now. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member