jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #70*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She can remember every Starbucks stop & the order of gas fill ups over 4 years ago but somehow can't recall that pesky knife slitting throat incident, tsk tsk

Why are the defense women smirking???????

The DT knows they already lost so Wilmott brought in a buddy to play hangman with.

My guess is that the buddy was trying to get Wilmott to guess "Her A$$ is grass" but Wilmott guessed "Her A$$ is gross"...hence the giggling.

BBM

:laughcry:

IIRC, premeditation can be formed in an instant.

Yes... The instant she turned right into the closet w/ the gun instead of left to go down the stairs. Even in her own story (lie) she is guilty of premeditation. :twocents:

The look on Jodi's face as the jury exited tells me that they are done listening to her lies and mindless prattle - and she knows it.

so we're to believe there are pamphlets out there which tell pedophiles how to stop being attracted to children? this is so ludicrous it's laughable.

i would think if there is such a thing, nurmi could show us one.

I live in Mesa and have never seen any pamphlets for pedophilia help.

LOL! Yep, Nurmi would know where to find them, for sure.

So gas, licence plates, guns, Matt, and something about Starbucks ... yeah yeah whatever ... someone is going to lose it and start screaming or have a fit of uncontrollable laughter soon.

Speaking of losing it, I am amazed at how strong Travis' family is. How can they not jump up and just smack evilsnake JA in her face!!!!

You have to sign at the Walmart here, too - all of them. And they always give you a receipt. It's a foolish thing to fib about.

Also, if you don't have a receipt you have to show your ID and they take down your information. Since her receipt wasn't marked to show a return, she would have had to show her ID to return it. . . .not that I believe she returned it at all.

all this "damage control" from the DT is going to backfire... her memory is now back to specifics, her demeanor is calm and cooperative, she is rambling again, Nurmi's droning again, and together they're losing the interest of the jurors (imo) - replaying the (heavily edited) sex tapes seems, to me, like they are desperately trying to make the jurors see/hear it differently than they already have.. but you can't unring that bell.

So, he thinks this juror is buying JA's story?

Relax, he's probably doodling or writing over and over. GuiltyGuiltyGuiltyGuiltyGuiltyGuiltyGuiltyGuiltyGuiltyGuiltyGuiltyGuiltyGuiltyGuiltyGuiltyGuiltyGuiltyGuiltyGuiltyGuiltyGuiltyGuiltyGuiltyGuiltyGuiltyGuiltyGuiltyGuiltyGuiltyGuiltyGuiltyGuiltyGuiltyGuiltyGuiltyGuiltyGuiltyGuiltyGuiltyGuiltyGuilty

Lunch Recess now. This morning was a waste. I couldn't pay attention at all. Can't listen to anymore lies, and so my mind has started to block her out.

SEALMU_zpsb1675ef1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members