jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #70*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me what is the point of asking her if she had the ability to steal guns from others as well as her Grandfather.

This is an attpt to disprove and insert doubt regarding pre-meditation. (Stealing grandpa's gun)

Speaking as someone who has actually been a victim of DV I can tell you that I can give more examples that occured in one week, possibly one day of my relationship than she gave for over a yr of being with Travis. And those don't even qualify to me as being anything close to DV. IMO

Why hasn't the defense gone to Walmart to ask them for records? I know for a fact that if they pull up the UPC of any item, they know how many were sold that day and how many were returned.

Period, end of story. They KNOW that and can produce it at any time.

I would imagine they keep those records for a long time, if for no other reason the IRS. They want every penny they are gonna get from the IRS and will have documents to back it up.

That is easy inventory stuff anyway!

They circle what is returned and then staple the return receipt to your sales receipt at Walmart.

Go ahead nurmi. Ask her if she takes gas cans on ALL her trips, or just her murder trips so she can't be traced!!

This is all such bull#$%&. I've been meaning to clean my refrigerator and will do that this afternoon. I really can't stand to listen to Jodi's lying drivel any longer.

Wouldn't Walmart easily be able to find out if someone returned a gas can? They have the date and time frame.

She passed away in December of 2012 so she would have known JA was about to go on trial :(
May the family find comfort knowing that she didn't have to listen to the LIES and deceit JA spews daily!!

Everytime something happens to my family I say I'm glad my mom is dead. And I mean it. There is a certain measure of comfort in death and knowing a person can't be hurt over and over again.

WagaraTapaTalk

"That's a different Starbucks. I got a Starbucks in Pasadena and Salinas, where I got my nails done."

So she is trying to save $ on the price differences on gas, yet she buys expensive frappaccinos every where she goes, and gets manicures?

Seriously!! Easily about $5+ a pop for a frappacccino!! And strawberry is the worst kind, yicky!
MOO!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

She called JM...Juan...when Juan asked me....blah blah...
Did I hear that right?

Did you hear it?

Yup heard it. Also noticed Nurmi has started calling her Jodi as well instead of Mizzzzz Arias this morning

Has anyone ever returned an item at wal mart and NOT gotten a receipt? I have returned numerous items over the last 20 years and ALWAYS have had to sign for it, and received a receipt. What a cool liar Jodi is!!!

Ok...even her explanation for the gas cans sounds stupid.

This chick can tell you how many times in one day she stopped at Starbucks yet can't remember chit about the gas.

Wonder why?

Kelly

"Before I got my nails done I returned the gas can! I know how I keep this straight. And at different Starbucks someone took my license plates and then I was thinking about getting cheap gas, then there wasn't as much room in my trunk, then I thought there wasn't enough room in the trunk, then I went to Starbucks, but then I didn't get a receipt, I might have but now I don't remember. But I do remember how many positions I had when having sex with TA, but I am not sure how long it took to get my nails done, but I recall I paid at the pump, no wait the receipt tells me I paid at the pump, I see the different receipt, but I recall seeing the clerk number and paid inside probably. I am pretty sure I filled up my car, I really don't recall."

Just an example of the last 20 minutes of JA's BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV