jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #70*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You Betcha Quester! :banghead:

Thanks Observer!

Perhaps my computer problems this morning were a divine intervention and saved me from this mind-numbing portion of the trial!

Sending wishes of continued patience to those unfortunate, trapped jurors - I'd be fit to be tied were I one of them!

The amount of gas she purchased was more than the car and 2 five gallon gas cans would have been able to possibly hold.
Juan knows this and has her on the ropes ---how can you buy more gas than the car and the 2 gas cans can hold--it proves she had to have had a 3rd can.

Like I said the car she rented only holds 14 gallons of gas when completely empty to full so do the math.

Yes and even she said she didn't want the cans to over flow- what the heck?

Lunch Recess now. This morning was a waste. I couldn't pay attention at all. Can't listen to anymore lies, and so my mind has started to block her out.

After yesterday I told myself NO Watching, and oh boy one of the best decisions of my life:):):):)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Watching HLN who seems to be way way behind..

:waitasec: Anyway, how does it help her case that her family members could have lent her a car or rented one for her.

That to me proves even more premeditation on her part renting a car, if that is even possible.

exactly!!!! i thought this same thing. if she could've so easily borrowed a car from all these people, and money was such an issue, why go to all that trouble to drive to redding and rent one? WHY? it made the whole thing sound even fishier to me.

Why would she buy a gas can and then return it within a couple of hours? She had already borrowed the gas cans from Darryl at that point.

And I don't understand why it matters

It matters as premeditation because she wouldn't want to have been seen on survellence camreas buying gas or have credit card tracking from paying with a card.
You have to remember she didn't know how long it would take the cops to find the body.

It should go to the Jury Tuesday June 4, 2013 - they should take less than 1 hour and come back with a 1st Degree Murder/Premeditation Verdict and sentence her to Death

Another person Nurmi reminds me of his Bill Lumbergh from Office Space with his long stretched out words

BillLumbergh.png

Let's all use this down time to get our TPS reports done, don't forget the new cover sheet!

It's raining guns! HALLELUJAH, it's raining guns!
Snub nosed, Registered, unregistered and silenced
I could've taken so many...but it wasn't meeeee!
It's raining guns! HALLELUJAH, it's raining guns!

$5 Says that everyone she mentioned goes home and counts their guns tonight.

She knows a lot about what other people have.:furious:

IN my opinion, TA was a pure saint for ever putting up with this person.

Wonder if nurmi moves this slow in all his cases! He's got to be pretty annoying to many jurors

Nurmi reminds me of the prosecutor in the trial I was on last year. He was gigantic like Nurmi and was constantly jumping up and down in his chair, made me want to scream.

There is nothing I love more than a good courtroom brawl. I love to see both sides duke it out with some style even if I'm squarely in one side's corner. I CAN NOT take any more Nurmi!!! I'm a crim defense attorney. Even though I am on Juan's side I could appreciate a good defense in this case. This is just horrible. He may be the worst I've seen and some of my colleagues are dull and lame in the extreme. He's so sloooooow. I have to believe if I'm totally over this redirect then the jury has to be hating Nurmi and his client holding them hostage for this crap and not at least hitting the high notes quickly and with a little style.
Rant over. So glad to have my fellow WS'ers to understand how this makes me feeeeeel. I think I would be furious if I were a juror listening to this drivel day after day.

This is not a battered woman no matter how they spin it. This is not a woman

who was beaten year after year by a man she could not escape or who wouldn't let her go no matter what she did. This is not a woman who finally gave into the fear or even some rage after horrible, crushing abuse. It's not like she watched this man beat her, the kids and the pets for a decade. She is the antithesis of a battered woman. SHE wouldn't leave HIM alone. HE was the victim of an abusive relationship with a manipulative and intrusive woman. Ugh!!!

Reminds me of how last week the talking heads! We're complaining that martinez was taking to long! Criticizing his ability. Now we have this horrible defense attorney dragging this out!
I've never seen such horrible lawyering!

"tender" is another word I'm beginning to dislike. :)

exactly!!!! i thought this same thing. if she could've so easily borrowed a car from all these people, and money was such an issue, why go to all that trouble to drive to redding and rent one? WHY? it made the whole thing sound even fishier to me.

I was just saying the same. I don't understand how that was supposed to HELP her. :waitasec:

My juror question for the defendant:

Would you like a strawberry frap with your final meal??

:jail:

Juror Question:

Miss Arias,
Which method of death do you prefer?
1) the needle
2) firing squad
3) gas chamber
4) guillotine
5) electric chair
6) Nurmi's Greatest Hits played over and over in your cell :banghead:

I live in Texas & grew up with guns. Do you know who has lots of unregistered guns and handguns with SILENCERS????

Criminals.

There is no use for a silencer except for committing a crime. Period.
There is no reason to have unlicensed firearms in your home except for criminal reasons.

So either "Miss Arias" is lying again (what a shocker), or her family and friends and exes are all low life criminals. (Like her)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela