jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #70*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was glued when JM was at the helm. Now that it is Nurmi and her I am flipping but not really watching. AS long as she is up there Im not watching. I can not stand it.

I can not wait to see JM rebuttal. I know it will be good.

I can not stand what she is doing to TA. I can't. The poor man died a gruesome death in his own home. He did not go to her house and attack her. She came to his armed with A gun, Knife, Plans, And killed him brutally and has the guts to sit and massacre his name and reputation. Is there a line of old gf's that believe he was abusive? NO... It is all JA's *advertiser censored* and Bull story.

It makes me sick.

But hey, FCA got to blame her dad for raping and her and got off so let's all try it. I hope this Jury is putting it all together.

She is evil. She is mean. She is violent. Lizzie Borden.... 2008

I hear you and sympathize. But I'm watching in hopes of catching a JM voire dire again :) - and I'm listening for new and/or contradictory information that JA may accidentally let slip out.

These 'rewards' have been infrequent but oh-so-satisfying. But I have to say, I am missing stuff because I can't stay focused with KN without some serious, deliberate effort...

I think his tone (unchanging monotone) is what gets me distracted - more than the slowness. Actually it's a combination of the two. He's robotic. Except when one of these two things is occurring:

- He's ticked at JM and whining for a sidebar.
- He's getting his bluster up when he goes into his schtick, "Did he call you a wh***!? - A 3-wh*** wonder? - A ... " I forget the other one. HAHHAHAHAAA...! But at least he pretends to get his ire up with that little script he has... :)

i wonder if nurmi will ask ja about how she leaped up on the shelve that looks to be above 7' to the exact spot where she remembered the gun was. imo he has already asked her questions that do not help her. signing a mem book and sending flowers to ta's grandmother. who on the dt thought these were good points to bring back to the jury's minds? imo he should not have gone there, but i am glad that he did all of this is good for jm. jmo

What I would like to know is how she would have known the gun was loaded with a round in the chamber-If it didn't have a round in the chamber she would have had to pull the slider back to load one (must be done on a semiautomatic gun )--That is providing the clip had shells in it already--next if it had the safety in the off position in order for it to fire--How would she have had time to do any of these things in a few seconds especialy if like she said she knew nothing about guns??
It is rare for someone to leave a live shell in the chamber and even if they do it is even more rare for the safety to be in the off position.

I think with the gas purchases you have to go by what she paid with a card and what she paid with cash. With that in mind, I think it's easy to see which was put in the cans and which was put in the car. The cash purchases weren't as easily traced, which is what she was going for.

Interesting, because a cellmate told NG that JA had told her that she killed TA in self defense and dismembered him and scattered his parts throughout the desert.

Her condition makes JA tell the story the person wants to hear and those nuts then interpret it according to their condition and you end up with whoppers. Like her groupie, Mr. Carr, he's under the impression the ninja story is the real story!!:waitasec:

Still trying to wrap my head around being body slammed ,and all that she says that followed.Wouldn't you be stunned for a bit?Wouldn't that be Travis's chance to get her?While she's down?No way does this make sense to me.

Law of physics suggests yes...she would have been stunned at the very least.

IF TA picked her up and slammed her to the tiled (not carpeted) floor, most of his weight would have been concentrated at the point of contact with her body. IF she is recounting this event correctly, his shoulder would have been in contact with her abdomen region. The force of the slam, especially if he was angry (not being playful), would have taken her breath away at a minimum. Most likely, she would have received a few bruised/broken ribs and an injured back. In addition, many times, a person's head would also whiplash back and make contact with the floor. She could have easily been knocked out if this actually did happen.

I don't buy this story for one minute because she wouldn't have been composed enough to get right up after this slam let alone get away cleanly from him and have enough time to go to the closet and accurately locate this alleged gun before he was right on her. Total BS.

I hope that JM lists out all her lies on a big board during closing. Also everything that points to premeditated murder. It's good to see everything on a list. Of course JM knows best! I trust him. If he can get a woman with 2 small children on death row then he can get this parasite that is no good to anyone on death row also.

I have the utmost respect for Travis' family. Can't even begin to imagine how hard it is to sit there and hold it together while listening to her lies about their brother.

She looks like she is trying to seduce the jury when she looks at them. Ewwwwwwwwww!

If Jodi needed more gas in her tank why not just continue to fill her tank after filling the gas cans. She made 3 separate purchases of gas in a matter of minutes. Could the 2.77 gallons be for kerosene? Seems JM wanted her to admit there was no third can. If the receipt was for kerosene there is no way she put it in the gas can and no way it went into her tank so there had to be a third gas can. I would think that the information on the receipt would tell the store exactly what type of fuel she purchased. jmo

If atleast one juror does not ask JA how she was able to get up instantly after the body slam then I'll be disappointed.

OT, I was complaining to my husband about slow redirect and he sent following text:

There once was a young narcissist named Jodi
Who met a hottie biscotti as her old man turned moldy
With her bedroom tricks she hoped to stun
When it didn't work, she got a gun
Now we have to listen to her telling lies quite slowly

OT, I was complaining to my husband about slow redirect and he sent following text:

There once was a young narcissist named Jodi
Who met a hottie biscotti as her old man turned moldy
With her bedroom tricks she hoped to stun
When it didn't work, she got a gun
Now we have to listen to her telling lies quite slowly

Haha. So funny. Witty husband you have there. ;)

Grandparents probably hadn't seen that gun for some time. I saw pics of the gun storage and it looked a bit dusty. Plus, that gun just sucks. Good for shooting paper, cheap ammo and trget practice. Her dad, sounds like he might get sight of his guns daily. Thereby noticing if one of his 2 9mm were missing. I know I see my pistol daily.

What I want to know is who reported the Granparents' gun missing in the first place? Did they keep tabs on their guns that closely? How did they even notice it missing? Did Jodi call their attention to it? Hmmmmm - sounds like she could have been shoring up her alibi then.

"Why no officer, I did not have access to a .25 caliber gun, as the only one I know of which belonged to my grandparents was stolen"......

What I would like to know is how she would have known the gun was loaded with a round in the chamber-If it didn't have a round in the chamber she would have had to pull the slider back to load one (must be done on a semiautomatic gun )--That is providing the clip had shells in it already--next if it had the safety in the off position in order for it to fire--How would she have had time to do any of these things in a few seconds especialy if like she said she knew nothing about guns??
It is rare for someone to leave a live shell in the chamber and even if they do it is even more rare for the safety to be in the off position.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't TA and the roommates often leave the door unlocked? Strange that he would have a loaded gun in an unlocked closet in an unlocked house if he was worried about security and safety? Sorry JA, I need to take a break and wipe this stuff off my shoe.....

The jury, listening to Nurmi:

hC9C86E5D

Yah, me too!

Law of physics suggests yes...she would have been stunned at the very least.

IF TA picked her up and slammed her to the tiled (not carpeted) floor, most of his weight would have been concentrated at the point of contact with her body. IF she is recounting this event correctly, his shoulder would have been in contact with her abdomen region. The force of the slam, especially if he was angry (not being playful), would have taken her breath away at a minimum. Most likely, she would have received a few bruised/broken ribs and an injured back. In addition, many times, a person's head would also whiplash back and make contact with the floor. She could have easily been knocked out if this actually did happen.

I don't buy this story for one minute because she wouldn't have been composed enough to get right up after this slam let alone get away cleanly from him and have enough time to go to the closet and accurately locate this alleged gun before he was right on her. Total BS.

Of what exactly does she mean by "body slam."

TA was soaking wet yet he was able to grab and slam without slipping on the tile.

If he truly body slammed her, well I'm not sure his bathroom was big enough to accomplish a pick her up and throw her down without her being seriously injured.

= It just didn't happen.

I don't doubt for a second the DT tried to tell Jodi proper etiquette for her testimony. That's all they can do. Once she's up there, Jodi is on her own.

Remember, this is a client who wanted to represent herself in the beginning. So idiotically that she (allegedly *wink wink*) forged 10 letters from Travis talking about his propensity for pedophilia. Jodi offered them as official evidence.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200050"]The TEN letters; Discuss them here - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Jodi's been through several attorneys who quit. It is my understanding Nurmi tried to remove himself but was denied by the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV