jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #70*may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all are cracking me up today, LOL!!!!! I've spit coffee through my nose at least three times!

Not watching trial either, ugh, going over the same old lies.....agian, and again, and again!

My tv is on mute! Maybe just maybe martinez can be given some consideration by this judge! I'm not hearing her or nurmi! I'm over it! Ill just read here.

A talking head on HLN aagrees with you. Said it's merely a stalling tactic, so yeah, it's to quash JM's excoriating momentum. If I were a juror, on the other hand, I would not be impressed.

BBM

Okay, that's scares me a little...
Yikes. Ew? Gah.

If this is all they have as a defense I am very confident she will get death. JM just needs to keep the horrific details in the rebuttal. This is mind numbing so it is easy to forget what this man went through. I wish they could call a expert that would go through how much pain he was in and how long it took him to die in real time.

BritKate
You are a fountain of knowledge helping me to understand her behavior...
What is her purpose calling the DT and JM by there 1st names...
Does it make her feel more powerful?

Thank you:confused:

JMHO- it shows that she owns them, also suggests intimacy.

and what about those bank deposits????? where did that money come from? I don't recall either Nurmi or Juan asking her about that money.

That's exactly what I've been thinking. She was stopping by old boyfriends houses... maybe payment for services Jodi rendered, if you know what I mean?

Not sure what any of that has to do with the judge. I think she's doing a fine job.

I guess I'm just frustrated! As everyone! It's been too many days of this. Can easily wear on people's nerves.

Instead of pasting the url in your message. . .click on the little yellow picture box above the message are. It is the insert image link.

:( I tried that but it still want a url. Maybe this worked.
Sleeping-Jurors-at-O-J-Simpson-Trial-Pictures-93362.asp

I stated that on cross. Why didn't JM mention it??

JM did mention how much cash she spent, subtracted it from how much she said she started with. Then she said she wasn't sure how much she had, and how much she put on cards.
She also said she on direct that she moved money between her two bank accounts to cover checks - at the same bank (psst...they know...wouldn't let you do that).
And on cross that when she texted Travis (after she killed him) about whether he'd cashed the check she left in his home with his body, that she wasn't sure it he'd cashed it yet.

Even if he wasn't dead, it would have bounced, according to what she said about her cash. It was brought up on cross, which is why Nurmi can ask about it, I guess.

Not that any of it makes any sense, or is reason to justify stabbing and shooting someone to death.

Starbucks in every city, folks! I think I may tell my hubby to ditch our stocks in it- she has now ruined Starbucks for me- what next?!

Not sure what will be next but so far for me she's ruined tootsie pops, pop rocks, Starbucks, Cinnabon. I'm haven't sworn off sex just yet, but KN's still asking questions!!! :what:

actually ... lol
if you do the math, it does work... and I'm using what minor4th posted in the receipts thread, and believe you when you say that the car she rented had a 14 gallon gas tank:
Arco - Pasadena, CA, 6/3, 8:42 PM, Mastercard 2015, 8 gallons $35.06

Arco, Pasadena, CA, 6/3, 8:46 PM, 9.59 gallons, $40

Arco, Pasadena, CA 6/3; 2.77 gallons

if the 8 gallons was the 2 - 5gallon gas cans. The remaining is 12.36 gallons.

I actually understood what Nurmi was saying right away, whether it's the truth is another story. His version is, she filled the 2 gas cans (the 8 gallons). She prepaid $40 and filled the car (9.59 gallons). When that didn't fill the car, she went back in, prepaid $20, but was only able to put in 2.77 gallons before the car was full, and according to that receipt, she received change back.

JMO
Ooh I just hate story problems!!!

:gasp: :bigfight:

I would love it if the attys would have to alternate in asking questions......KN can ask a question and after the answer then JM could respond immediately. Wow that would be awesome!

Walmart does not give cash back without the receipt. They give store credit on a card. When cash is given back with the receipt, the receipt is marked and you have to sign.

Am I misremembering or is Jodi giving a new version now of the gas purchase in Pasadena? I thought she emphatically stated earlier in her testimony the reason for the gas cans was to buy cheaper gas in AZ.

Could Nurmi possibly talk a little slooooowwwweeeeerrrrrr????? He's driving me nuts!

Are we there yet?

Interesting, because a cellmate told NG that JA had told her that she killed TA in self defense and dismembered him and scattered his parts throughout the desert.

I am glad someone else posted this, because I was just about to ask if anyone remembers this from the NG interview in jail.

I found it VERY interesting ... and wish NG (or someone else had followed up).

Its possible that person is lying, but if she wasn't, it makes you wonder why JA would tell such a story while in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89