jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #70*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the ONE thing we can say this is evident regarding this pathetic Re-Direct is that we now know for CERTAIN what the DUH-Fense is seriously worried about as far as the evidence the State is providing the Jury and the Court. The Facts that they (Defense) are hitting on these specific topics in their Re-Direct tells me they are SERIOUSLY WORRIED!!! Which, is a GOOD THING and I hope that lying, pathetic murderer you know what can't sleep, eat or go to the bathroom and it makes her viciously ill. Sorry, I despise that woman and her DUH-Fense Team of Fat Fingers, Nose Picker Nurmi and his sidekick Cheerleader Wilmott.

I think this what is evident regarding this redirect is that they are absolutely aware of the fact that the JM's cross was brilliant and REALLY hurt them and they want everyone to forget about that. JM's cross scared them pea-green.

It should go to the Jury Tuesday June 4, 2013 - they should take less than 1 hour and come back with a 1st Degree Murder/Premeditation Verdict and sentence her to Death

At the rate of the defense it very possibly could be June before the jury gets to deliberate. :waiting:

Christopher Coleman was found guilty on May 5, 2011 of murdering his wife Sheri and sons Gavin and Garett, two years to the day he murdered them.

OJ Simpson was found guilty on Oct 3, 2008 of robbery, eight years to the day he was found not guilty of murdering Ron and Nicole.

I'm sure there are many more instances like this but those are two that I can think of off hand.

How many people think the jury will recommend killing her, based only on her being really annoying?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: ROFLMAO I missed ya Steely :seeya: Thank You and all others who provide comic relief thru the relentless painful parts.

Did Jodi really call the prosecutor Juan?

I was just thinking this morning how disrespectful Jodi comes across. I always prepare my clients in advance of their testimony with a few pointers that should always be followed:

Always address the judge as "yes ma'am or yes sir"

Always refer to opposing counsel as Mr. Or Ms. _______

Always address counsel (including opposing counsel) with "yes ma'am" or "yes sir"

Do not interrupt the judge or either attorney

Do not ever argue with the opposing counsel

Do not react with facial expressions, sighs, eyerolls, no matter what

Never use sarcasm

Do not try to couch your answers based on where you guess the opposing counsel is leading you - answer truthfully and wait for redirect to explain your side

Jodi does NONE of these things. Have her lawyers not counseled her on proper decorum?

bbm
Yes, I heard that too! Absolutely outrageous!

ITA with your other points too and this defendant has broken every rule in that unwritten book.

i wonder if nurmi will ask ja about how she leaped up on the shelve that looks to be above 7' to the exact spot where she remembered the gun was. imo he has already asked her questions that do not help her. signing a mem book and sending flowers to ta's grandmother. who on the dt thought these were good points to bring back to the jury's minds? imo he should not have gone there, but i am glad that he did all of this is good for jm. jmo

To add, make sure the magazine is in the gun and move the slide to get the first bullet in chamber within seconds of Travis running naked, slippery down just a few feet. Oh heavens.. a five year old could figure out she is lying!!

Not sure what any of that has to do with the judge. I think she's doing a fine job.

I agree. With the exception of letting that edited tape in yesterday.

Still trying to wrap my head around being body slammed ,and all that she says that followed.Wouldn't you be stunned for a bit?Wouldn't that be Travis's chance to get her?While she's down?No way does this make sense to me.

What penalties would one incur for jumping the divider and bee-lining right to JA for a good old a$$ whooping?

I imagine the bailiffs are usually sleeping during this testimony and would be late responders.

Serious question. Travis's brother might very well be weighing his options here. Jump the fence and smash this psycho's face in. I can't say that I would be as controlled as the family has been throughout this mockery.

Okay, long story but I actually did that, jumped the fence and attacked my ex-husband during a custody case. (some sort of prelim hearing) Not one of my finer moments. (many many years ago)

I was tackled by the bailiff, a huge woman. I was handcuffed. The judge (who admitted some time later to my lawyer she would have been tempted to do the same) admonished me and told me to behave myself.

The trial went on for some time because I did not live in the same city. My ex was going to use the bailiff to testify against me, how out of control I was, how it took a lot to hold me down.

because I did not live in that city, during court days when there was down-time I was invited to hang in the bailiff's lounge. That's how I found out the woman who had tackled me was fired for excessive use of force and therefore the (new) judge would not let her testify as to how much force she had to use to subdue me.

So the custody judge never heard about it. It was a one-off incident, things got settled, my ex and I are friends and sometimes we laugh about it. The time I "jumped the fence." He couldn't believe I actually did it, inthe aftermath was sort of impressed at my "moxie."

Would not reccommend this approach. But damn, for one second, it was soooooo satisfying.

Interesting, because a cellmate told NG that JA had told her that she killed TA in self defense and dismembered him and scattered his parts throughout the desert.

Hmm methinks that cellmate got JA confused with the last lady JM put on AZDR perhaps..

actually ... lol
if you do the math, it does work... and I'm using what minor4th posted in the receipts thread, and believe you when you say that the car she rented had a 14 gallon gas tank:
Arco - Pasadena, CA, 6/3, 8:42 PM, Mastercard 2015, 8 gallons $35.06

Arco, Pasadena, CA, 6/3, 8:46 PM, 9.59 gallons, $40

Arco, Pasadena, CA 6/3; 2.77 gallons

if the 8 gallons was the 2 - 5gallon gas cans. The remaining is 12.36 gallons.

I actually understood what Nurmi was saying right away, whether it's the truth is another story. His version is, she filled the 2 gas cans (the 8 gallons). She prepaid $40 and filled the car (9.59 gallons). When that didn't fill the car, she went back in, prepaid $20, but was only able to put in 2.77 gallons before the car was full, and according to that receipt, she received change back.

JMO
You are right and I am mistaken--What we don't know is how much gas was in the tank already-so it could have still been done with three cans but no proof as to how much was in the tank when she purchased the gas.

I live in Texas & grew up with guns. Do you know who has lots of unregistered guns and handguns with SILENCERS????

Criminals.

There is no use for a silencer except for committing a crime. Period.
There is no reason to have unlicensed firearms in your home except for criminal reasons.

So either "Miss Arias" is lying again (what a shocker), or her family and friends and exes are all low life criminals. (Like her)

I believe that there are some states who do not require firearms to be registered unless you plan to carry the weapon in a concealed fashion.

I remember being horrified about that. :what:

I'm pretty sure, though, that CA isn't one of those states.

I am thankful no one has asked her about a brown paper bag 'cause then she would have started with a sapling growing into a full tree and then going into how paper is made. OMG.

---------------
:great: this would be a good post for the jury to read. I think it would give the poor souls a laugh! :floorlaugh:

I return from a nice warm sunny climate late yesterday. My saving grace was getting back to Trial since chilly and snow here. I come back to this :banghead: I'm going to make a purdy drink to get thru this :what:

I believe that there are some states who do not require firearms to be registered unless you plan to carry the weapon in a concealed fashion.

I remember being horrified about that. :what:

I'm pretty sure, though, that CA isn't one of those states.

It is not. Thankfully. A background check and registration are required.

If Travis snapped so crazily after she dropped the camera that she was afraid for her life then she would have a lot more instances to tell of him and his losing his temper etc..cause that would be pretty hot headed. The fact she cannot come up with anything more than what she did tells me he had to have been pretty level headed. I do agree with another poster that she was the raged/abusive one and it shows with her handy work that she did to Travis.

Word on the street: Jury heavily irritated by the Defendant and drawn out on the stand irrelevant stuff that is gone over for the 11th time.

I live in Mesa and have never seen any pamphlets for pedophilia help.

LOL! Yep, Nurmi would know where to find them, for sure.

That's probably because you don't know where to look. They are most likely located at the mall next to the arcade, which is between McDonalds and Toys 'R Us. You'll find them in with other helpful pamphlets such as:

So You Think You Are An Axe Murderess
Listen To The Voices In Your Head
How To Be Invisible On A Long Road Trip
Fun With License Plates
Step-By-Step Noose Assembly
101 Uses For Doggie Doors
Are You A Homicidal Psychopath? 10 Symptoms You Should Know
But Will Ignore
Stalking Is Sexy
Big Words And How To Pronounce Them
Have You Found Satan Yet?
You Are Stronger Than You Think