jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #70*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO, it meant someone had to take her to the rental place, Nurmi, you *****

She chose to rent a car 90 minutes away for the price, not so no one would know her -
But she parked her car at her brother's and had to ask for a ride to and from the rental.

That's completely reasonable.

how is this helping her exactly?? she did not borrow any cars or take guns with permission because she was planning a murder!

I think I just woke up .. are we talking about Matt now?

Wow. Dad had/has unregistered guns AND a silencer..?!?

Oops.

Wow.

Who cares if she had several guns at her disposal...she chose that gun...easy access since she lived there.

Grandparents probably hadn't seen that gun for some time. I saw pics of the gun storage and it looked a bit dusty. Plus, that gun just sucks. Good for shooting paper, cheap ammo and trget practice. Her dad, sounds like he might get sight of his guns daily. Thereby noticing if one of his 2 9mm were missing. I know I see my pistol daily.

Jodi: Didn't you see what I did to Travis? Of course Matt will never betray me!

I'm so glad I decided not to watch any trial today :)
From everyone's post I made the right call

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I never thought I would say this, but I am about ready to abandon it myself. This man (Nurmi) takes 5 full seconds to draw out the word "and". This is torture!!!!!

Jodi: At that time I was trying to get Travis to start recycling. He laughed at me and threw a plastic bottle into a duck pond. ....then he clubbed a baby seal, while masturbating and freebasing cocaine.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

SO, let me see if I have this right - she had a choice of many FREE cars, but even with her financial issues, she still chose to rent a car? Riiiight.

What's wrong with that?? Who, on a tight budget, wouldn't choose to pay rather than getting something free??

:rolleyes:

I think I'm tuning her out too much today to be able to determine how she's coming off to jurors and all of you.

How's she coming across to all of you?

Just want you peeps to know, I'm having more fun reading your posts than listening to this bogus testimony.

I think I'll just read the synopsis at the end of the session. We know since she's opening her mouth, whatever she's testifying to is a :liar: anyway.

Just sayin'
fran

Who is the older woman seated behind Travis's sisters? She's wearing an orange-ish shirt and her mouth turns down. She attends regularly and seems to always be seated behind the sisters.
She's a dear friend of mine and has come to know Travis' family since the trial started. She attends court almost daily to show support for the family and they've invited her to sit with them unless the the seats have all been taken by Travis' family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela